17..

"Jungkook you should be more carefull, i don't have the time to look after you" spoke a heavy sharp voice, the small boy happened to have tripped over one of the platformed edges of the grass when he tried to run.
He could only watch his friends snickering from the distance as he was pulled up by a tall beautifull raven haired woman. But all her attention was set on her phone as Jungkook held into the hem of her short tight dress.

"Yes hello im back, sorry Jungkook was being selfish again" the woman sighed before shaking away the small boys hand and turning around.
A big frown formed over Jungkook's lips, the more he tried to hold back his tears the more it hurt as the moment he pulled up his shorts he could see his blood trickling down his scraped knee.

"Why must mummy hate me-"

"Mummy can't hate you, your her sunshine" spoke a light gentle voice which slipped like honey into the 5 year olds ear as there one step away she stood, her cute bunny sweater falling over her knees as he knelt down with a watermelon flavoured lolly between her lips.

"Ouch.. does it hurt?" She pouted as her brows formed one line, her words were calm yet with a slight tingle of worry as her small soft fingers rubbed around the bloody mess which formed on Jungkooks knee in a cunning way.

"Wait a second ill be right back! I pinky promice" she mumbled as the small girl stumbed over to a small bench where she left her baby blue bag which was covered in beautifull stars.
Jungkook watched from a distance as she talked to a small sweet scented woman before pointing over at him, soon to revieve a small nodd.

"I have wet whipes!!" the other ran as she reached down to her bag with a packet of wet whipes flying mid air, like a angel floating through the clouds as the sunrays lit around her fluffy warm milky cheeks.

"C..carefull!! There is a - rock" Jungkook shouted as he watched the other tumble to the ground before popping back up with a wobbly smile.

"I..ish ok" she mumbled as she stumbled towards Jungkook, his eyes settling on the others hooded head as she reached down into her pocket before passing Jungkook a lemon flavoured lolly as she knelt down on the muddy ground beside him, the small girl used the wet whipe to clean off the blood as the boy held back his whimpers.
"Your a big boy.. but it doesnt mean you can't cry" she said as she layered a couple plasters, one over the other untill the boys whole knee was compleatly covered.

"S..says you! Your balling your eyes out while smiling!"

"N..nO im nOt!" The girl sniffled as tears streamed down her cheek before looking back up at Jungkook who let out a small smile as his rubbed away his muggy eyes, slowly reaching his arms out, he lifted his head high while rubbing away at his runny nose.

"I..im Jungkook... whats your name?"

"My name is-"