11.

The morning was like a forming tune, sunrays exfoliating the binding flowers which danced along with the winds gentle breeze.

"Hey look over there!" Shouted a small boy who ran over to the group of boys who sat a few metres away around the swings while slurping on their half melted lollies with a sigh.

"What do you want horce face"

"Oy... mummy said thats rude" the small boy snickered as he stuck out his toung before grabbing youngest boy's hand and pulling him forward as he pointed in the direction of a small cherry blossom tree in the distance, the other boy rolled his eyes as he shrugged his shoulders with a uninterested gaze over his lips.

"I can't see anything"

"Looks closer!! You need glasses.. mummy said only naughty boys get glasses"

"I DONT care what your mummy says. Just get to the point" the boy in the bunny hat sighed before feeling his head being shot forward, and there he saw her.
Wearing a small cute bunny hoody, now if that wasn't fate telling him something he didn't know what was.

"She just moved here i think"

"Woah- i dibsy!" The bunny boy squirmed as he ran forward, feeling his lolly slip out of his mouth as he bobbled forward with his small legs tripping against one another.

"Wagh-"