2.

The sun had slipped behind the thick grainy clouds as the winds formed loopholes far above, pushing away the piecefull clouds which were torn in half.

A gentle sigh escaped the boys lips as he knelt down, his fingertips seasing togeather as he struggled to pick up the papers which tore apart between his fingers.
Leaving ink smudges all over his fingertips as he bit down on the inside of his lip nervously, he hoped that the day wouldn't get any worse.
But it always did.

It seemed like nothing had changed, if this year was going to be like the last then he wasnt going to last much longer.
But for now he had to think of a good excuse to explain as to why all these essays had been soaked.
If only his life was as beautifull as the candy floss sky above, then he could adleast not feel so trapped.

Jimin bent forward, using his soft white knitted jumper with the hope that it would collect any excess moisture, hoping that it saves adleast some of the tests even if his favourite pearly jumper begun turning khaki on one of the corners.
But it turned out to be a insignificant sacrifice.
Jimin reached forward for the last piece of papper when suddenly feeling as his fingertips skimmed past a forren piece of skin.

"Let me help you" the disimbodied voice spoke as Jimin raised his eyes, only for his light brown orbes to meet with a angel, his loosened locks falling over his pail blemishless skin.
If Jimin didn't know what a attractive male looked like before he sure did now.
But Jimin was quick to fall to the conclusion that this was the first time the other had been here.
After all everyone else knew to stay away.

"I..it's fine really.. you will get dirty..." Jimin chuckled awkwardly beneath his breath as he kept his head low, only to feel the others fingertips running though the timid boys hair.
Moving his now soggy brown curls to the side so carefully, so gently.
Jimin couldn't help but notice the males bold black nails as he reached down before settling the stack of papers down onto one side of Jimin, his long chained peercings swaying from side one side.
Catching the glimmer from the sunrays as the clouds moved apart before his eyes traveled up, meeting with Jimins half way.

"Im Yoongi by the way, whats your name?"

"I-"

"Park Jimin, what on earth happened to all the papers i asked you to take to the office-?"

"It was my foult" the pale male spoke up as he pushed himself upwards while holding onto the first letter, the lady sure seemed mad "I wasnt looking where i was going and i spilt it all over him... im new so im slightly disoriented"

"Hmm... thats ok, but next time be more carefull"

"Ey ma'am"