13.

"Why is this happening to me"

It was cold, the arched window forming a breeze around Jimin who curled into a ball beside Jungkook who was sound asleep over his bed, Jimin's green covers lingering over the other males chest as Jimin sat on the edge of the bed.

This morning sure was hectic, after the awkward encounter with his dad. Jimin having to explain why he was dragging a half concious young male into his room, if his dad didn't have any suspicions before he sure did now with that side eyes look he gave Jimin as he walked passed.
Lucky he was soon off to work but Jimin was stuck beside Jungkook.
And this time it was of his own stupid free will.

"Um hi? Who is this calling.."

"H...hi ...Its Jimin.. i nee-"

"Oh- well hello... um how did you get my numbe-"

"That's not important right now... can you come and collect Jungkook.. now"

"W..what?! But he is right nexto- never mind... thats Suzie... um- im sorry but what do you want me to do about it"

Jimin sighed as he finally found Taehyung's phone number after half a hour of searching, he hoped that the other would be able to take the sleeping male home before he wakes up and tries to kill Jimin right there and then.

"I don't know, maybe come and get him. That would be a good start"

"Send me your address, ill be there in ten"

"Thanks...-"

Jimin let out a small sigh of relief as he sliped down his bed and onto the wooden floor, glancing to the side as his little golden retriever pounced towards him before swishing his brown furr virurously side to side as he climbed under Jimin's shirt with a little shriek.

"Calm down will you" Jimin felt a small smile appearing over lips as he reached down, his fingers twirling around the small cute coils of fur that covered the pupp.
Feeling the soft strands grazing past his fingertips like silk, but he coulden't help but to be distracted by the floating scent of alcochol.
Having a acute sense of smell sure was a gift from hell.

"Fuck..ugh my head" Jungkook groaned deeply as his raspy words escaped slowly the moment he rubbed his fingertips against his forehead while turning onto his side, he didn't really take much notice to his surroundings untill he noticed the smaller male in the corner of the room.
Using a big wooly bear as shield, only for it to be pulled away harshly by Jungkook who walked leglessly towards him after a few hesitantly woozy seconds untill he leant down.

"Did we have sex-"

"W...what?! NO never- "

"Then why the fuck are you in my room-" Jungkook frowned with his foggy eyes before he glanced around, noticing the unfamiliar atmosphere around him before his eyes fell back to Jimin who glanced to the side.

"Its... my room... Taehyung will be here in ten minutes to get you..."

"Well how did i get here in the first place" Jungkook raised his brows as he yanked Jimin's chin upwards, he was acting like he allways did towards Jimin.
But the way Jimin's eyes pounced to the side the moment thir eyes met was more abnormal than anything, then again his memory of yesturday still blury.

Jungkook hissed as he stumbled back with his hand on his head

"C..carefull.. you have to keep down" Jimin sighed as he reached over for the glass of water that sat on the desk beside him before passing it over to Jungkook as he knelt nexto the intoxicated male who stared up at him with his dark droopy eyes.

"Im not a kid." Jungkook groaned as he pulled Jimin down by the hem of his shirt "its your lucky day" Jungkook hissed before letting go as he layed back, tasting a specific pungent stench as he felt droplets of spit falling down on his forehead.

"And take that fucking dog away before i rip it to shreds" Jungkook took a deep breath, only peeping with one eye as he watched Jimin reaching over him.
He hated him, hated him so much.
Jimin just made him tick, the way he smiled and laughed. He wanted to disable that function.

It  pissed him off so damn much he wanted to kiss him.

//Heya, i hope everyone is enjoying the book so far ^^ lately ive been lacking any inspiration so im trying my best to catch up.

Ask any questions if you wish ^^ ill try to answer everything