10.

"Jimin-"

"Y..Yoongi i-"

Yoongi stood motionlessly as the croud of flashing lights faced one designated spot, it made him want to gag as he felt his heart physically drop the moment he saw Jimin on the floor with his face shoved into a puddle which was tinted red.

"Oh look who is it, the newbie. Enjoy the show" Jungkook grinned before letting go of Jimin's hair which was now covered in the exess bevarage as his expression of fear engraved into Yoongi's eyes.
Jimin coulden't bare to look him in the eye.

Watching that soft and gentle boy on the floor tormented by a demon while everyone around stood with their phones at their hearts.
Man did it piss Yoongi off, he let a small irritated smirk form over his lips before he lunged forward, swinging his fist into Jungkook's face.

He may be shorter but messing with one of the min family wasn't a good idea.
Jungkook stumbled back with his face in his hands as Yoongi turned around.

"And what the fuck are you all doing huh? Go before i smash those fucking blocks of yours into the ground" Yoongi gleared as his words hit like poison, the group beginging to disperse in all direction.
Leaving the two of them alone as Yoongi gradually knelt down beside Jimin who's face darkened.
"Hey Jimin are you ok?" Yoongi spoke softly as he reached his hand foward towards the smaller who flinched his now tightly wrapped arms.

"Why the fuck did you let him do that to you?!" Yoongi bit down on the inside of his lip as he placed his hand over the top of the smallers head gently, feeling the others heart pounding against his chest like a ticking bomb that was seconds from exploding.

"I..im so sorry... i shouldn't have came here ..i...i should go" Jimin stumbled over his words before bowling lightly as he pushed past Yoongi softly, Yoongi's eyes widened as he saw a small dribble of blood streaming down Jimin's cheek as the smaler male headed for the exit.

"No Jimin wait!" Yoongi rushed after the smaller who felt his lungs inflating with poison the closer he got towards the exit, feeling his legs freeze the moment they sunk into the grass.

"P..please stay away... i should have known that something like this would happen " Jimin spoke with a small painfull laugh as he bit down on his lip, his back facing Yoongi, Jimin felt a slight breathlessness as his bloodstream begun to thicken the moment he gripped down on the hem of his shirt.
He was scared.
He coulden't drag Yoongi down with him, he just coulden't.
This was enaugh pain as it was, he didn't want to share this with anyone else.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi muttered as he reached his arm forward, placing it hazly over one side of Jimin's face only to watch as Jimin rejected his gesture.

"I.. i dont want them to hurt you... if you're friends with me they will torment you till you can't take it anymore..." Jimin panted as he kept walking slowly walking away from  Yoongi, feeling his tears streaming against his burnt cheeks.
"But thank you... for once it really felt like i really had someone by my side, i had fun...I really did"

Jimin covered his mouth before crouching, once the first tear broke free the rest followed in a unbroken stream.
It wasn't fair, why was he not able to live a normal life like everyone else.
What made him that unlikable, that disgusting for others to hate him.

"Say that one more time and i swear you will regret it" Yoongi muttered as he squeesed Jimin as tightly as he could.

"I wownt leave you... i promice you" Yoongi turned Jimin around before placing his lips on the others forehead as he held him thirmly.
His icy touch burning Jimin as he melted into the others welcoming arms.

___

"Jungkook..i think you went way too far this time.."

"Shut up" Jungkook slammed his head back against the wall behind him, he wasn't sure why that new guy pissed him off so much.
Maybe it was because he was already this close to Jimin something in Jungkook just sizzled at the thought.