25

It was so dimm.
A couple days had past scince the insident in the storage room and Jimin knew nothing of Jungkooks current situation.
And sure Taehyung made sure to update him but he himself didn't know much.
But it seemed like Jungkook wasn't planning on staying in the hospital for too long.
He was too stubborn even when it came to his own health.

"Took you long enaugh"

"I wasn't expecting you to be here... sorry"  Jimin muttered once he stepped out of his house, seeing Yoongi standing there with a gentle smile as his bag hung down loosely from one of his thin shoulders "you could have knocked" Jimin mumbled guilty as he took a couple steps forward, watching the modestly spectacular sky covering the coincident shades of blue as he glanced up.

"Its fine, i heard what happened the other day with you and Jungkook.. i hope your both ok" Yoongi spoke in a troubled manner as he reached his arm forward towards Jimin's small hand before lacing their fingers togeather, Yoongi's eyes traveling to the side to watch Jimin glance down and back up at Yoongi who begun pulling him away.
"It must have been awfull, being stuck there with him"

"..actually... it wasn't as bad as i expected... but then again if they hadn't have come the moment they did.. it woulden't have ended so well.." Jimin spoke uncomfortably, feeling like on tenterhooks as he had to wait to hear if everything was ok.

"Oh look who it is, miss piggie"

"Have you seen this, man i wouldn't expect that of him"

"The inocent ones are the worst"

The chatter burnt into Jimin's ears as he looked at the groups of people crouding around their phones while gawked at his direction.
How was he involved in something again, its not even been a week scince the last time. It wasn't fair.
Jimin glanced over at Yoongi for any sort of reasurance but the elder had another thing comming as he placed one of the males into a head lock before snatching the phone away, but the look on his face said it all as the phone tumbled beneath his shoe.

"That's one sick bastard"

"W..what do you mean-"

"Its fine, its better if you don't see" Yoongi skanned the area around them as he placed his hand over Jimin's shoulder only for a shaddow of a group of tall males fall over them as the stood around with nasty expressions hovering over their faces as they pushed Yoongi aside.

"Woah, i wan't your autograph"

"What- i don't understan-"
"Don't play dumb, come on-" a tall male shrunk to Jimin's level in a patronising manneras he nudged the shorter harsly, leaving Jimin to be taken aback as he stumbled forward.
Listening to the laughter of the people around him.

"Step back, whats all this fuss about." Jimin bit down on the inside of his lip, hearing the others heavily penetrating voice which came closer and closer before brushing agsinst Jimins ear.
Jimin wasn't sure weather to be relived.

"Jungkook you have to see this" called Taehyung who chucked one of the cell phones forward, Jungkook sighed before his eyes settled on the screen.
He took a moment before he glanced over at Jimin.

This didn't look good, actually.
It was really bad.

Jimin begun to retreat as he watched Jungkook's expression darken.
"We need to talk... now" Jungkook ordered as he gripped onto Jimin's hand thirmly before he shoved past Yoongi who stayed behind with the rest.

"W..what do you want-" Jimin panted as he tried to catch up to Jungkook's pase as the other took long agitated strides forward.
Jimin could tell how the other struggled, he should have stayed in the hospital to recover.
But then again its Jeon Jungkook.

"I didn't really tell you this, but while i was slowly loasing my mind there in the storage room" Jungkook spoke thirmly as they walked up the never ending stair case before they finally got to the roof top where Taehyung with Hoseok sat , being accompanied by a taller older male who raised his hand "There were two cameras in the room"

"H..huh? Well yeah its the school property.. there are going to be cameras there" Jimin panted as he leant forward, resting his arms on his knees as he struggled to catch his breath.
"Not that type" Jungkook chucked two small cameras to the ground before letting out a small scoff, even so he wasn't prepared to admit.
But him going to the storage room, it wasn't by accident either.

"These were hidden" Jungkook sighed as he sat back on the ground while staring up at Jimin.
"Now, its seems like im not the only one who has a thing or two against you"