15.

A small shaky somber breath escaped Jimins lips as he switched on the stove behind him, seeing as the flickering flame turned terkwize.

"Hey you alright?" Jimin felt a light hand over his shoulder causing him to joilt lightly as he gave the other a small nodd, placing the kettle down before slipping past Taehyung as he grabbed a small stool to stand on, reaching tiresomly for the top shelf.
Jimin didn't really react to the others small talk, Taehyung had never said a word to him throughout all those years.
And now miraculously he was beside him, hovering his arms around Jimin's waist as if falling was the worst thing he saw happen to Jimin.

"You really don't have to act all nice now... its fine" Jimin muttered beneath his breath as he picked out one of the loose leaf teas which stacked in the very back of the cupboard before looking down with a sigh. "Id rather someone truthfully hate me than give me a smile filled with lies"

Taehyung bit down on the inside of his lip, the words were crule. But rightfull.
Now that he thought of it, he was just as bad as everyone else. Even Jungkook.
Jimin was such a sweet and kind hearted boy, and yet everyone treated him like shit. He didn't blame him for being unsure about everyone around him, but the guilt sure hit hard.

"Which do you prefe- YaH!" Jimin shrieked as he felt his body lavitating in the air before being thrown over Jungkook's shoulder, the tea slipping out of his fingertips as Jungkook walked back to Jimin's room.
Dismissing Taehyung's lecturing as he slammed the door behind them, finally slipping Jimin down onto the bed, the smallers paulse banging through his ears.
So fast and irregular.

Being alone with Jungkook was a nightmare, a big bad nightmare he coulden't escape as he flinched before turning his head to the side.
If only he could run, but where to? The only safe place he had was this room, and even that was dismantled.

"Y.. you can leave now, so please... i beg you leave"

"I don't want to" Jungkook sighed as he rumbled through the shelves, Jimin didn't seem to put much attention to what the other was doing, his mind was lost in a perpetual hurricane which drowned him in his own blood before he felt his chin being raised forward.
Forcing their eyes to meet as Jimin's orbes became welled-up with tears the moment Jungkook leant forward.

Words were unspoken.

But actions can't be undone.

Jungkook sighed as he shoved a pillow in Jimin's face roughtly before running his hands through Jimin's hair only to see a small shallow cut, which sat closely to his hair line.

"... this is going to burn" Jungkook muttered as he knelt down inbetween Jimins legs with some alcohol rubbed wet whipes before pressing them against Jimin's forehead causing a small sharp wince to escape his lips as he looked over at Jungkook who's free hand pressed against the bed.

"You might see me as a shitty human being... and maybe i am...but im not a monster" He spoke calmly yet thirmly as he pulled  his hand away before lining a plaster against the grain of the small cut.
Watching as Jimin's grip tightened around the pillow which sat comfortably between his fingertips.

"Then w...why do you keep doing it"

"Because your pretty face pisses me of... anyway this is a one time thing" Jungkook sighed as he pulled away, glancing over at the door before kicking it open.

"Sometimes i wonder why i let you come anywhere near me" Jungkook groaned at Taehyung who sat on the other side of the door while sipping a glass of tea.
"Lets go."