"Its not stupid!"

"Come on guys! It's not stupid, and your already all here." I beg them all as they refuse. "Jordan, we're not 50 years old. The drive in?" Elton laughs.

"I don't care, we're going." I cross my arms, and look to Elton, Corey, Sam, Jake, Aaron, Colby and Brennen.

"I think it's a good idea, I love drive-ins." Aaron shrugs "see Aaron agrees." I point out to them. "Well you and Aaron can go." Corey says "no, stop trying to get out of it. We're all going."

"Why do you pick the day all the girls are busy to want to go to a drive in?" Jake asks "because Jake, I want to go. You guys have no choice so get in the truck now."

They don't move, so I walk away.. grabbing the broom stick. They see me holding it and scream, all running outside. I shrug and whisper to myself "and that's how you get things done."

I follow them outside, grabbing the truck keys. I was wearing this:

as I go outside I see the boys, and I realize there's only 5 seats in the truck

as I go outside I see the boys, and I realize there's only 5 seats in the truck. I start laughing and they look at me weirdly, "what are you laughing at?" Colby raises his brow.

"First of all, watch the 'tude Brock. Second of all, 3 of ya'll have to ride a.) on the roof.. b.) in the truck bed." I explain and the boys seem to get excited at that fact.

I shrug, and gesture to the 7 boys "so while ya'll figure that out, my pregnant ass will be in the truck." I walk over and sit in the drivers seat while I wait.

Only two of the boys get into the truck, i see the other five fighting over where they would lie in the bed of the truck.

I see Brennen tackle Colby, Jake films, Sam and Corey 'argue' I giggle a little bit. Elton sits up front with me, Aaron sits in the middle seat in the back.

"Do I even want to know whats going on back there?" I ask the two, and they shake their heads. "Probably not short stack, let's just say Brennen is making moves on Colby." Elton chuckles and I shake my head.

I pull out my vlog camera because wow, it's been a fat minute since I posted anything on my channel.

So I create an intro as we wait for the boys to settle down, "hey guys it's Jordan here." I smile to the camera "and I'm with.. well all the boys but currently Elton and Aaron are the only ones with me.. well kind of?"

I show Elton and Aaron, they say hello to the camera. "And today well.. I'm dragging the boys to the Drive-in, Elton keeps making fun of me but this is to prove to him and the rest of the boys that it is in fact not  lame and drive in's are fun!" I protest and Elton disagrees "I still think it's cool." Aaron shrugs and I smile.

"This.. Aaron is why you're my favorite boy in this house." I hand Elton my camera and he talks to the camera, also showing the boys in the back.

I start driving "first we need to go to targèt and get some supplies" I smile as I pull into the parking lot of target.