"Only one"

I woke up to my alarm going off i hopped up and ran downstairs "It's L.A. Day!!" I yelled happily.

I ran back upstairs and facetimed Maddie, she answered "IT'S L.A. DAY!!" I squealed "NOOO YOUR LEAVING ALREADY?!" She made a fake cry face "I GET TO SEE THE BOYS!!" I smiled "OOH JOLBY!!" She screamed.

We both squealed "Gotta go i'm gonna call Casp" i told her and we hung up. I called Caspien "IT'S L.A DAYY!!" I yelled He was eating and he raised an eyebrow at me. "I get to see the boys!" I said excitedly "Oohhh yeahhh" he said dumbfounded "did you forget?" I gasped acting offended "Whattt noo, i did no such thing" he said laughing.

I laughed along with him, we talked for a while longer and then i hung up and double checked that i had everything.

I was doing my hair when i got a facetime call. I answered "Hey J" he greeted with a wide smile "Hey Colbs" i smiled "I get to see you today!!" He yelled happy "L.A day!!" I yelled.

I looked at the phone and gave the camera a funny face. Colby chuckled "COLBY!! DID YOU REALLY JUST TAKE A LIVE PHOTO!?" I yelled "Whatttt nooo?" He exclaimed.

I gave him a glare and continued dancing around finishing my hair. "Colby hurry we need to finish setting up!!" I heard Sam yell from behind the screen "Okayy dudeee" Colby yelled back.

"Talk to you later?" I asked "I'll see you later" he grinned I smiled "Bye colbs!" I said "Adios!" He told me and hung up.

My flight was in an hour, i decided to grab food then head to the airport.

This is my outfit:

We drove to the airport i stopped my Maddie's and said goodbye to her and Casp, they made me promise to call them everyday

I got on the plane and said goodbye to everyone.

Hours later...
My flight landed, i grabbed all my stuff and got off the plane. I decided to uber to the house, because i didn't want to put the boys through trouble.

I ordered my uber and arrived at the house, they live in a house with roomates, Elton, Aaron, Corey and his girlfriend Devyn.

I texted the boys and they said just to walk in the front door. I walked in and was immediatly greeted by a bunch of people.

There was a banner that said 'Welcome to L.A' i smiled i didn't know anyone besides Sam and Colby.

Sam walked over "Wow you moved to La" Sam said and hugged me "I know!! It's crazy" i said smiling.

I had heard about Sam's girlfriend, Kat, but hadn't met her in person yet. "This is Katrina" Sam introduced me to her, she shot me a friendly smile "Your Jordan?" She smiled "Yeah, and your Kat?" I said. We talked for a while Kat was super sweet.

Colby ran up to me and hugged me lifting me off the floor "J!!" He yelled "Colbs!!" I yelled back. He still hadn't put me down. "Your finally Here!!" He smiled and set me down. "I know, also who are all these people?" I asked confused seeing about 20-30 strangers "Well i'll introduce you to the roomates" he said guiding me to A group of people. He introduced me to Elton first "Thisss is Uncle Eltonn" he said pointing to a man with a beard and dyed hair.