"how are you so good at brothering?"

A week before Halloween...
"SAM! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT GIVE ME MY SHOE BACK RIGHT NOW" I screamed jumping for the shoe being held in the air.

"No you insulted my hair!" He said, "This isn't fair! It's not my fault I'm short!" I said.

Colby came in the front door and walked past us, "Hey babe, Hey Jordan" "Colbyyyyy tell him to give me my shoe back" I yelled "No can do snickers" he yelled from up the stairs.

"You know what Sam" I said, "What" he asked laughing "I'm gonna expose you on Instagram" I threatened.

"How? I'm an open book" he said, "You sure? Because mom sent me a baby picture of you in the bath" I said holding my phone in the air.

"No she didn't" he said "One.. two... and posttt" I said "NO! NO! NO! Okay here have your shoe!" Sam yelled handing me my shoe.

"Thank you" I smiled and deleted the picture, I ran upstairs and went into Colby's room.

"Hey" he smiled turning around in his desk chair, "Hey" I smiled "Come here" he said I walked over to the boy and he pulled me into his lap.

We started kissing more and more intensely, He began to take off my shirt, me tearing at his.

He stood up my legs wrapped around his waist and layed me down on the bed, still making out.

Colby was undoing his belt, then there was a knock at the bedroom door, he hopped off, I threw my shirt back on.

And Colby went to answer the door peeking his head out, I heard Elton's voice.

The door shut and Colby walked over to me "I'm sorry" he said stroking my cheek, "It's fine" I said now awkward.

Was I gonna have sex with Colby? The moments over now. We stood there Awkwardly, "Um I'm gonna go- uh edit" I said "Um okay, yeah" Colby said scratching his neck awkwardly.

I walked out of the room fairly, closed my bedroom door leaning against it, that was the most awkward thing.

I layed in bed and I guess I fell asleep because I woke up to a a lot and I mean ALOT of text messages from the group chat that I was in with Maddie, Caspien, Kailani, Sam, and Colby.

Maddie😶👑
What the fuck Kailani?!

Lani💄🙃
What!?

Maddie😶👑
Caspien told me what you said!

Lani💄🙃
I didn't do anything!

Maddie 😶👑
You fucking said that Colby and Jordan aren't right for each other!? And that Jordan doesn't deserve him?!

Colbs 😍💙
Wait what Kailani?

Lani💄🙃
I was just saying! I don't think their good together

Maddie😶👑
It's none of your business anyways! Can't you let Jordan be happy Jesus Christ!

Lani💄🙃
You've never thought that?

Maddie😶👑
No! Because I'm happy for my bestfriend her and Colby have liked each other for so long and now that they're finally dating you want to ruin that?!

Lani💄🙃
Where's Jordan? I don't want her to get the wrong idea

Maddie😶👑
Wrong idea!? What the hell do you mean? Oh that you want to break her and her boyfriend up? Oh no don't want her getting the 'wrong idea'