"Mental image"

I was at home packing some Clothes and a couple of personal items. I got a call from Colby it's 9 o'clock right now.

I answered the call from Colby

"Hey Colbs" I said

"Hey J"

"What's up?" He asked

"Nothing much" I told him

"You wanna come over?" He asked

"It's 9 o'clock Colbs" I told him knowing my parents wouldn't agree

"Oh come on pleaseeee" he begged

"Your making your puppy dog face aren't you?" I asked giggling

"Maybeee" he said

"Yeah okay fine I'll see you in 10" I told him rolling my eyes

"Yess!" Colby said happily

"Okay bye Colbs" i said

"Bye J" Colby said hanging up

I grabbed my phone I was wearing this

I ran downstairs "Hey mom" i said sitting next to her "Hey sweetie" She smiled

"So, could i go to Colbys?" I asked "Right now?" She looked at bit suprised "Um.. Yeah he needs my help with something" i said "Yeah okay, just be careful" She said and hugged me

"Thanks mom" i smiled and ran out the door. I arrived at Colby's house i texted him.

I'm here Colbs👋

Colby came outside with a grin "Why did you say it was an emergancy and i needed to get here?" I asked Colby.

"Because i was lonely and i want cuddles" he said I rolled my eyes and walked over to him.

He engulfed me in his arms. "Colbs can't we go inside?" I asked "Oh yeah" he laughed.

We went inside and i saw his dogs koki and foxy. Koki ran over to me and i pet her.

Colby and i went up to his room. He plopped down and his hands out i layed down next to him and he cuddled me.

I wrapped his arms around my waist and i nuzzled my face into his shoulder. "J?" Colby asked "Yeah Colbs?" I said looking into his ocean eyes "You know that i'll never let anyone hurt you" he said. I smiled "I know Colbs" i said and he smiled back.

Colby kissed my forehead "Goodnight princess" He said I smiled "Goodnight Colbs" I said softly then cuddled back into him.

The next day...
I woke up in Colby's arms I saw the sleeping boy and smiled. I looked at my phone and saw a couple texts from Maddie, Caspien, and Sam.

Sam~ Have you guys seen Colby?

Maddie~ nope and J won't answer my calls

Caspien~ Relax Guys Their probably hanging out together

Jordan~ I'm fine I'm at Colby's

Sam~ Wow make me think you got kidnapped

Jordan~ I think you may just be overprotective 🤷‍♀️

Sam~ Mhmmm🙄

Maddie~ Ooh JOLBY

Jordan~ We just hung out Maddie 🤦‍♀️🙄

Maddie~ Whatever you say😏

Jordan~🙄

Sam~ Ewww I don't need that mental image

Caspien~ 😂😂

Colby had woken up "Goodmorning Beautiful" he said hugging my waist. I smiled and ruffled his hair "Morning Colbs" i smiled back

I looked at the boy he had a cute smile. I started turning red and covered my face my hands.

Colby's P.O.V
I woke up and saw Jordan "Hey beautiful" i smiled wrapping my arms around her waist. She had a cute smile on.

She started turning red and attempted to hide her face, i pulled her hands down "What?" She giggled I smiled "Your cute!" I claimed.

She just smiled and hid her face again. I sat up and she looked at me and kissed me on the nose.

"What was that?" I asked smiling "i did nothing" she smirked. I smiled at her and started attacking her with kisses.

Jordan's P.O.V
Colby was attacking me with kisses i was giggling. My phone started ringing i grabbed it off the end table and Colby stopped. "Hello?" I answered "Oh my god J!" I heard Kailani's voice through the phone "Hey lani" i said putting my hair behind my ear.

"I just got a date with the cutest guy!" She squealed "Ooh when?" I asked "Tonight!" She said. "So how are things with you and Colby?" She asked "Oh um- good" i said looking at the boy, he was scrolling through instagram sitting against his wall.

"So then you confirm Jolby is very real?" She asked "Um yeah why?" I asked "Just wondering" she told me "Okayyyy?" I said "OMG! I JUST REALIZED YOUR MOVING TO L.A THIS WEEKEND!" She squealed "Yeah! You just remembered that?" I asked "sorry i forgot i've had so many photoshoots recently" she told me.

I talked to Kailani for a while longer then we hung up. "When do you have to leave for your flight back?" I asked Colby "In like 2 hours why?" He asked.

"No reason" i smiled standing up. I smirked and put my hands behind my back rolling on my heels. Colby smirked and locked his phone setting it down.

He got up and walked over to me. I smirked and kissed him and then went over to where my small bag laid. "I'll see you later Colbs" I waved,beginning to walk over to the door.

"Wait J" he called I turned around "Yeah Colbs?" I asked He walked over and cornered me by the door and started kissing me. He then grabbed my phone and held it in the air.

"Colbs, I really gotta go, Sam's waiting for me" I told him "Finee" he whined handing me my phone, i kissed his cheek and left.

I got home, I went upstairs to Sam's room "Hey Sam" I greeted him sitting down.

"Hey J" he greeted we hung out for a little bit, it was time for Sam's flight home so I said goodbye and told them that I'd see them this weekend.

I hugged both boys and they left.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! I really appreciate it for those of you that continue reading my book. I also would like to say that I met Sam and Colby the other day and they are actually the sweetest. I miss them so much already and wanna hug them again, but anywhooo next chapter Jordan will be leaving for L.A!😁 See ya next time