"Try me shorty"

I drove to the hospital, gripping my steering wheel so tight my knuckles turned white.

I pulled up and ran in, I saw Brennen and Sam in the waiting room "What's going on?" I asked freaking out "C-Colby got into a car crash" Sam stuttered.

My eyes began to fill with tears "What" I whispered looking down at my shoes Sam hugged me. "The doctors won't let anyone into the room" Sam told me, I sat down in one of the chairs.

"What happened Brennen?" I asked him he was sitting next to me, Sam on the other side "He left because he wanted to apologize for being a jerk to you and he was drunk and crashed" Brennen said.

"I-i-it's my fault" I mumbled "No it's not don't say that" Brennen assured me "But it is, he wouldn't have left, I should've stayed home and hung out with him" I said.

Sam was asking the front desk if they knew anything, Brennen wrapped his arms around me "He's gonna be okay Jordan" he told me, his voice cracking.

I started crying, "Shit sorry" I said realizing I got mascara and eyeliner on Brennen's shirt "Don't worry about it" he said giving me a small smile.

I hated people seeing me cry the only other person who's seen me cry is Colby.

Sam sat next to me and I layed my head on his shoulder. The nurse came in "Are you here for Mr. Brock?" She asked "Oh um- yeah" I said standing up.

"One of you can go in there if you want" the doctor said giving me a smile "You can go see him if you want Sam" I told, my brother, who looked worried sick.

"You sure?" He asked looking up "Yeah" I told him and sat by Brennen.

We sat and waited in Silence my occasional sniffle, Sam walked out "Go ahead Jordan" he said, I stood up and walked into the room.

I saw Colby laying unconscious, I started crying a little more, I sat next to him in the chair. "I'm sorry Colbs, I shouldn't have been so stubborn" I said holding his hand "You mean so much to me, I should've just stayed back and hung out with you" i said looking at the boy, covered in glass.

"Your always there, and I-I love you" I said and looked at our hands intertwined "Please Colbs be okay" I whispered "J?" I heard him say, my head shot up "C-Colbs" I stuttered.

He looked at me with his ocean blue eyes "I love you too" he whispered I squeezed his hand and layed my head on the wall

I woke up to see Sam "You should probably go home and sleep" he told me "No I'm fine" I said "You sure?" He asked "Yeah, I want to stay" I assured.

Sam nodded and sat next to me, I looked at Colby "I'm gonna kill him when he gets out of here" I said, Sam chuckled "I can't believe he did that" he said looking at the boy.

Colby had cuts all over him from the glass and bruises "When do you think he'll be able to leave" I asked "I don't know a few days maybe a week"  Sam replied, I nodded.

The doctors said he had 2 broken ribs and they still needed to test him for any brain damage.

Brennen has gone home at like 4 this morning, but hadn't stopped texting since.

Colby hadn't woke up that I know of since last night. The nurses came in every now and then to check on him but that's pretty much it.

2 days later...
Colby is conscious he woke up this morning, I haven't left the hospital yet. I went down to the vending machine to get water, Sam went home to go finish editing.

The roommates came and visited Colby yesterday, Brennen had come and checked in a few times a day.

I walked into the room to see Colby flipping through channels on the t.v. "Hey Colbs" I smiled he turned his head "Hey J" he said "Whatcha doin?" I asked the boy who looked bored out of his mind.

"Well... I want to get up from this bed and go home" Colby said "I know Colbs.. except for you know I'm gonna kill you when your healthy again right" I said Colby laughed "Try me shorty" he smirked, I rolled my eyes "Your meannnn" I said.

"Jordannnnnn" he whined "What" I said still acting mad "Come cuddle meeee" he said scooting over And patting a place beside him.

"I don't wanna hurt you though" I said "I'll be fine" he said I climbed next to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Colbs?" I asked "Yeah J?" He said "Never scare me like that again" I said closing my eyes "Don't worry I won't" he said and tightened his arm around me.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. I always feel safer with him.

Hey guys! Sooo that's chapter 22 don't hate me 😬 But I'll see ya next time baiiii✌️💙