Beach day

We arrived at the trampoline park and got wristbands, the place was closing in 30 minutes.

We took our shoes off and put them on the shelves, we walked around for a little bit, playing around.

We decided to get a pizza, so we got our food and ate them we went to figure out a place to hide.

"What if we hid this in the foam ball-pit for like later if we get hungry?" Corey asked grabbing the pizza "Ooh that's a really good idea!" I said "C'mon!" Corey said and we walked over to the foam ball pit, and hid the pizza.

"Wait what if there's like a way for us to hide under the trampolines?"  Corey asked "What like we just bring a knife and cut it, the workers just walking around like 'oh hey there's a hole in the trampoline and people down there but oh well'" Elton said "There might be a way to get under there though, like for maintenance or something" I said.

Colby raised his eyebrows "See this is why we bring her she's smart" he said side hugging me. I smiled and started walking around trying to find a entrance.

"Guys!" Sam whisper yelled pointing to a entrance we all ran over there and climbed under the trampolines "this would be so awkward if someone just found us right now" I laughed "just casually like oh hey, we're just staying overnight here" Colby said "pretty much yeah" I laughed.

The lights started turning off, I decided to try and fit under a trampoline that was low. "Wait look at Jordan she's just kinda chilling there" Elton pointed out.

I had wedged myself under a trampoline and in between a wall kind of, to where you couldn't see me "if someone notices us, ya'll are getting caught and I'm not" I smiled "How did you fit under there anyways?" Colby asked looking at the small space "I don't really know actually" I said looking at my surroundings.

"Watch Jordan just have to come bail us out of jail" Corey said one of the workers started bouncing on the trampoline "Watch your heads" I whispered.

The boys all ducked down farther, a couple minutes later, someone opened the door to the entrance "Hey what are you guys doing?" The man asked "oh umm.." "Come in fellas" he said and the boys started climbing out, I did too but Colby waved me back.

"What?" "Just stay there i Don't want you getting in trouble too" he said and then walked out.

I climbed back into the spot I was in, i could here the conversation a bit but it was muffled.

"Wait seriously?" I heard Colby say and Elton laughing. What is happening up there? I decided to just start recording in my iPhone, "Okay so um we got caught and I'm still hiding.
I hear Elton laughing  and I'm not really sure what's going on, but I guess I'm just gonna Wait here?" I told the camera.

About 5 minutes later I heard Colby "Jordan! Come here!" He called I climbed out "What the heck happened and why was Elton laughing?" I asked confused "The guy said that if we shout him out in the video that we can stay" Colby explained "For real?" I asked "Yeah" Colby laughed along.

We joined the others and decided to ride the mechanical bull, Sam got on first and held on for a good 3 seconds, "Try it snickers" Colby said "My name isn't snickers" I said "yes it it"

I rolled my eyes and got on the bull I held on for 2.5 seconds but fell off. Elton went next and was close to the record.

The guy left, and we decided to play around on the trampoline area, Colby got hit in the head with a dodge-ball, then hit his head off the trampoline side.

We were bouncing around until like 4am I plopped down on the trampoline "I think I'm dying" I said dramatically sprawling out on the trampoline.

Colby went to the middle and tried doing handstands off the little platform part "I'm tired too" Corey agreed "Same" Sam and Colby replied "You guys ready to leave then?" Elton asked we all shook our heads yes