"YOU CHEATED"

"Jordannnn! wake up" i heard yelling and bouncing on the bed i opened my eyes to see Sam and Colby bouncing on the bed i groaned throwing a pillow at one of them "Go awayyyy" i whined trying to hide in the blankets.

"Get up or i'll start rapping rap god" Sam said "I'll push you off" i said burring my head in the pillow i heard whispering and then quiet and the door closing ah quiet, peaceful sleep except that didn't happen i was now being carried out of the room and heard laughing, Brennen's laugh

"Listen Sam, Colby, Brennen if you put me down now i'll do all of your laundry for a week" i offered "How do you know i'm here?" Brennen asked, i was blindfolded "HELP I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!!!" I yelled as loud as i could "SHHHHH" Colby said "fight me" i hissed i felt cold air hit me.

"Fucking hell it's freezing you guys see i'm in shorts and a tshirt right?" i said still blindfolded "Shhh the neighbors are gonna hear" Sam said "Good i'll tell them i have no clue who you people are and your holding me for ransom" i said and they laughed "i will fight all of you right here right now" i said they removed my blindfold for the sun to blind me i squinted and got pumbled by water guns.

i screamed and ran behind Colby's car "put the gun down or the car gets it Brock" i said "Nooo not the hunny wagon!!" he yelled i raised an eyebrow "i mean not the "I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND JORDAN GOLBACH MORE THAN ANYONE WAGON" he said i laughed "way better" i smiled everyone was standing around armed with water guns and Camera's.

Elton, Brennen, Sam, Kat, Corey, Devyn, Aaron, Amanda, and Kailani were all standing around "slide the gun over and the car doesn't get hurt" i made my face serious Colby made a sad face and kicked the water gun to me i grabbed it and backed away.

Sam and Colby explained that we were gonna have a water gun fight and all the rules. "Can i just add i woke up not even 20 minutes ago so i look like a fish who just escaped juvy thank you for coming to my ted talk" i said and walked away "PIZZA ROLL ATTACK!" Corey yelled and threw a pizza roll at Colby.

"owwwwie!" Colby screeched "corey that was not nice!" Sam yelled "Where did you get the pizza roll from?" Elton asked laughing "Jordannnn Corey gave me a boo boo will you kiss it and make it feel better?" Colby said like a little kid his pouty lip and all "Of course i will" i pouted my lips too he ran over and pointed to his shoulder i pecked his shoulder.

"Can we get an aww in the chat?" Aaron asked "Jordan just stole my man! again.." Brennen yelled "You wanna fight Taylor?" i turned around "Yeah let's go" he said walking over we both went in the center of everyone "Sam hold my hoops" Brennen said Sam ran over "Lani hold my-" i looked around and picked a leaf off the ground "Hold my leaf" i said and handed Kailani the leaf.

Brennen and i hopped around and goofed around making fake insults We split into teams Girls vs. boys plus corey. It was Me, Devyn, Kat, Amanda,Kailani and Corey on one team, Sam, Colby, Elton, Brennen, and Aaron on the other.

We all lined up across from each other "Your going down Brock" i squinted "You too Golbach" he squinted back then ran over to me and kissed me "I love you good luck" the he ran back over to his team everyone looked at him weirdly "what?! i still have to be a supportive boyfriend!" he defended and everyone nodded.

"This is giving me major flashbacks of high school" Kailani said everyone turned their heads questionably "Jordan used to compete with our friend Caspien over everything"she explained "Basically we better win or we have to deal with an argumentative Jordan all day" she added i nodded "i'm not that bad!" i defended Sam gave me a 'bullshit' look and pulled up his pant leg pointing to a scar on his shin "This was from 3rd grade when you lost in basketball"  he explained "YOU CHEATED! i yelled 

Everyone laughed "Thank god i'm on your team" Corey said i glared we had our little water gun war for about an hour it was just Me, Colby, and Elton still in i peeked around the corner to see Elton standing around i smirked and shot him "HEY! Colby she's over here!!" Elton yelled "uncle Elton pipe down you little rat!" i yelled running away cautiously.

i turned around and saw Colby about to shoot me "COLE! come on you don't wanna do this" i pleaded he inched closer i was out of ammo (water) in the gun "don't shoot i'll do anything" i said he raised an eyebrow "anything?" he asked smirking "Literally anything" i said "like buy me gummy bears?" he asked "Yes i'll buy you all the gummy bears" i said "Don't do it Colby!" Elton yelled "come on Cole" i pouted.

"babygirl" he said i looked at him "i love you" he said "don't do it" i said "I'm sorry" he said and shot me with water i fell backwards dramatically All the guys cheered "Next time Casp is in town we're redoing this" i said standing up "So we can win again?" Brennen questioned "It's okay short stack' Elton patted my head "take that uncle hand off my head or you'll be a dead man" i hissed Colby walked over "Gummy bears?" he asked "Your a dead man Cole" i squinted and started chasing him.

"Ahhh helppp!!" he screamed running away he cornered himself into a corner "Colby no!" Sam yelled "Baby please we can talk this out" he said "Not this time Cole" i said "Jordan catch!" Corey yelled and threw a pizza roll across the pool, well he tried to so now there was a soggy pizza roll in our pool.

Corey ran over and picked up Colby i pushed him into the pool and somehow we all ended up in the pool "Ooh it's cold!" Colby yelled "Like your heart" i added "i sowwry" he said hugging me i made a pouty face and looked over to see Brennen and Kailani sitting on shammy together "Oh my god Cole look" i pointed he a"They grow up so fast" i held my chest "YOUR DOING GREAT SWEETIE" Colby yelled i slapped his shoulder playfully "Shhh don't ruin the moment" i hissed 

Everyone besides Brennen, Kailani, Colby, and i had gone inside "Do you guys wanna help me film tomorrow?" Brennen asked us all "For what?" i asked "We're gonna play Never have i ever" Brennen shrugged we all agreed. 

For the rest of the day we all just hung out and yeah.

Yo guys so like my phone completely broke for good and i'm really sad because i can't get the pictures off of it from when i went to see Sam and Colby on tour so that sucks BUT HEY CHRISTMAS IS IN 5 DAYS WOOT  i also wrote a completely different chapter but i decided to rewrite it because i didnt like it so thats a fun fact but i hope you enjoyed this chapter ily guys baiiii