"Couply and Stuff"

"Jordan, I really like you and I've known you for ever now" Colby began "I've already told you how I feel about you, but I didn't get to fully explain, you make me want to be a better person and your the reason why I smile without you I'd be lost, and I never wanna lose you because when I see you with other guys I think that I'm gonna lose you, and I never want to because Jordan Rose Golbach your the only girl I have eyes for" he said and I smiled and looked into the boys eyes, blue like the ocean, "Oh my god, I think I just almost cried" I giggled "You'll never lose me Cole, You and me forever and always, because I want you and only you" i smiled and he looked at me, "So Jordan will you be my girlfriend?" Colby asked "Of course I will" I smiled and he wrapped his arms around me, lifting me up.

You know those movies scenes where the guy lifts the girl up and twirls her around, Yeah it was kinda like that, I least I think so.

My legs were wrapped around his waist and he kissed me, I kissed back, "oh wait" Colby said and pulled a ring out, I got a little freaked out, "Relax It's a promise ring" he said and opened the small box, it revealed this ring.

I slipped on the ring, "there's one more thing" Colby said chuckling "Oh no" I wearily said looking at the boy, he grabbed my hand and we walked about 5 more minutes down the beach

There was a table set up, with candles, it looked like a mini restaurant on the beach, it was super cute.

"Here" Colby lead me to a chair and pulled it out for me, "Thank you" I smiled, he sat across from me, Brennen popped out with a waiter uniform on.

"Hi I'm Richard and I'll be your waiter for the night" he said with a smile, I giggled.

He handed us both menus with one thing on it, "Umm I guess I'll have the pasta" I said "Coming right up"  "JULIO!! THE FOOD!!" Brennen yelled .

I then saw Kailani walk out with food, "I swear to god Brennen Call me Julio one more time I'm gonna break your jaw" Kailani threatened him "Woah, Calm down shawty" Brennen howled.

She growled at him, "Damnnn ladylike" Brennen said Kailani walked over to the table and set down our food, "Jordan your lucky I love you" she said "Thanks Lani" I smiled "No problem, but if Brennen doesn't return it wasn't me" she said walking away.

Colby and I started laughing, "She looked miserable" I said "She tried to run away when she learned she had to wear a waitress outfit" Colby told me "that's Lani for you" I giggled and took a sip of my water.

Colby and I talked and about 10 minutes later, Sam, Kat, Aaron, And Corey walked out "For your entertainment tonight, We will be performing a lovely Song and Dance" Sam announced.

I started smiling, and looked at Colby eyebrows raised, he smiled back and held my hand.

Katrina started singing, and she was really good, but the boys started dancing like idiots I laughed.