"pizza roll galore"

i looked around the kitchen to see a bunch of pizza rolls "well since you weigh like two pounds so we're having a pizza roll mukbang/ cooking show" he explained i smiled "this is insane theres at least 200 pizzas rolls here" i said.

"Shhh it's 2,000 according to youtube" Corey said "oh i mean THERES 2000 PIZZA ROLLS!" i yelled "Woahhhhhh" Corey yelled we sat in the kitchen for at least an hour eating and cooking pizza rolls.

"So Jordan spill the tea, did colby give you that ring? are ya'll engaged now?" Corey yelled the last part i giggled "Yes Colby got me the ring and NO it's NOT an engagement ring it's a promise ring calm down everyone" I said "So theres not a wedding?" Corey questioned "not anytime soon sorry" i smiled 

Corey just asked me questions that i answered on vlog and we goofed around and he threw a pizza roll at Aaron because he "Was attempting to rob our pizza roll kingdom" while we were about to rap up the video Colby ran downstairs smelling strongly of cologne and dressed nicely "Hey baby i'm gonna go out with Brennen and a few friends is that okay?" he asked "Yeah have fun" i smiled he walked over and kissed me holding his hand in front of our faces so the camera didn't see our lips connect but you could still tell we were kissing.

Corey started clapping we broke our kiss and my cheeks turned pink and Colby started chuckling his phone buzzed "okay bye guys" he said rushily and left Corey and i ended the video, after helping him clean up i went up stairs to Colby and i's room. 

It was about 10 pm i decided to change into comfy clothes i put on one of Colby's hoodie that was way oversized on me and some shorts then threw my hair into a high ponytail. I was really bored so i took out my vlog camera "Whats up guys i'm back and extremely bored" i said holding the camera up i plopped back "Since Colby is out with Brennen, we're gonna go see what my dear brother Samuel is doing" i told the camera sitting back up i opened my bedroom door and crossed the hall to Sam's room.

"knock knock" i said knocking on the door the camera was a few inches from my face "Come innn" he shouted from inside the room "What's up dearest brother?" i asked turning around along with the camera to put Sam in the frame.

"Is this going in your vlog?" he asked i nodded "Woah what the crap this is crazyyy my little sister is vlogging" he said in his 'what the heck this is crazy voice' (You guys know what i'm talking about? like sometimes Sam will make his voice go really high when something crazy is happening? I hope you know what i'm talking about if not then just pretend this didnt happen lmao) "i know right" i said

"Where's Colby?" he asked me "out with Brennen i think" i said sitting in a chair I hung out in Sam's room and we just messed around for my vlog until he left to go to Kat's i just did more random crap for the vlog the decided to turn on netflix since it was now 2:30 am.

Warning slight smut coming!! you have been warned!

Around 4 am i heard a loud crash downstairs and since Colby wasn't home i raced downstairs slightly nervous, i turned the corner to see Colby standing in the open doorway like a baby deer he was hammered you could tell.

"Colby?" i asked concerned "Hey-" hiccup "Jordan" hiccup "i misseddddd youuuuuu" he said drunkly i giggled a bit "i missed you too"  he looked around "ooh what was dat?" he asked with a look a scared toddler would give you.

I giggled again it was dark throughout the house the only light shining in from the street lights. I didn't want to wake the roommates so  i just drug Colby upstairs he was kissing me all over all the way to the room.

Colby is a VERY flirty drunk let me tell you. "Colby" i giggled he was kissing me all over "What?" hiccup "Your drunk" i said "no-" hiccup "i'm not" he said his eyes were dark blue and widened i giggled he was looking into my eyes so serious he smiled back and started to trail kisses down my neck i was laying on my back now and he trailed down taking my hoodie off leaving me in my bra he trailed to my chest and down.

he came back up to my lips and we flipped around so i was now sitting on his lap my legs on either side of his and me on his waist (okay i apologize for what ima bout to write) our tongues danced around each others mouth i felt his boner against my legs so i decided to tease him just a little bit i smirked into our kiss and began to move around a little bit he let out a small soft moan.

Knowing it was working i hopped off of his lap rolling off the bed and put my back towards him then decided take my bra off and throw on a tshirt he could only see my back. I knew that Colby was sitting there dumbfounded very confused.

He had now stood up and was walking to the closet i acted like i was finding different clothes he turned me around and tried to kiss my lips again but i turned my head so he missed and got my cheek instead then ducked under his arm walking  away i climbed into the bed and layed down he walked over and plopped down next to me after turning off the lights the only light was beaming through the window.

i turned to face him and he looked sad i smiled and kissed his lips "what was that for?" he asked i shrugged and closed my eyes i could feel his steady breath hitting the top of my head he kissed my head and i cuddled closer to him "goodnight Cole" i smiled "Goodnight" hiccup "j" 

Hey so wow two updates today :) i'm gonna try to update regularly maybe two times a week? But hey CHRISTMAS IS IN 9 DAYS WOAH anyways see you guys next time :) love you all <3