Part 3

"This" Colby said and pushed me into the bathroom closing the door behind him. He put his hand on my arm "Jordan i um- i need advice" he said looking me in the eyes i smiled.

"Okay um- yeah" i said Colby looked like he had something else he wanted to say but he didn't.

Colby's p.o.v
I saw Jordan walking up stairs i could tell she was upset about the girl i was talking to i heard her saying she liked me to Maddie earlier. I didn't say anything at the time. Fearing what could go wrong, but you've gotta take chances in life. I decided to man up and tell her. "Hey sorry i've gotta go do something real quick" i told the girl i was talking to she was actually not bad her name is Kennedy she just wasn't Jordan though. "Okay" she said and smiled sweetly. I ran up the stairs and knocked on the door that Jordan went into i kept knocking until she opened the door. "Colby?" She questioned i pushed her into the bathroom and put ny hand on her arm "Jordan i- um need advice" I couldn't tell her. It'd ruin everything.

Jordan's p.o.v.
"I better go back downstairs" Colby said looking at me smiling i looked up at him "okay" i said confused of what just happened  "Okay i'll see you later" he said and walked out i waited a few minutes and walked out. What just happened? . I walked downstairs to see Maddie taking shots with Caspien, Sam, and Colby all around her. I joined them "Go maddie!" A couple people yelled she was next to some girl i don't recongize she looked older. Maybe a college kid i know there was some college students here. They were both seeing who can have more shots Maddie won "THATS MY BEST FRIEND" I yelled high-fiving her. I was in a pretty good mood. I was surronded my the best people. "Come on guys" Maddie said and waved us all over. All five of us took shots. We all shook our heads Colby made a weird noise. I laughed he looked at me and laughed back We all moved to the dance floor. I started dancing maddie was dancing with me. "He totally likes you" she said pointing at Colby looking at me. I smiled "Come on lets dance" i said and smiled looking at her "Ooh is someone tryong to impress him?" she said i smiled and shrugged and walked towards Colby she followed me "Sam, Caspien dance with me!!" Maddie said pulling them to the dance floor "Soooo..." I said standing looking at the floor "You look so beautiful tonight" Colby said looking at me i was blushing "Thanks you look nice too" i said Colby smiled "wanna go dance? Sam looks like he hates life" Colby said laughing "He's definetly planning escapes" i said laughing "lets go save my brother" i said rolling my eyes. I grabbed Maddie's hand and started dancing with her and Sam walked off with Colby. Maddie, Caspien and i were dancing having alot of fun we drank some alcohol. I didn't drink alot because i didn't want to have a massive hangover. Colby came up to us along with Sam. "Guys you wanna go to the abondoned warehouse?" Colby asked "Ummm.... I don't know" Maddie said "i don't like that stuff" Caspien said "Really guys come on it'll be fun" i said
"Yeah we go there all the time it's not even scary" Sam said "hey it's only fair i came to this party and i didn't want to so you guys have to come to the warehouse" i said crossing my arms "Fine" maddie said rolling her eyes "yes!" I said and smiled "you coming Casp?" I asked looking at him "fine" he said i smiled and walked out. "Let's gooooo" i said and we walked out.
15 minutes later...
We arrived at the warehouse "i hate this already" Maddie said getting out "You'll be fine" i said reassuring "maybe" Colby whispered and laughed "Colby!!" I said and hit him playfully We both laughed "Goals" Maddie said through a fake cough and walked infront of us up to Sam and Caspien. I rolled my eyes. Colby bumped into me and i bumped back. We got into the warehouse and we were all playing around. "You guys wanna play tag?" I asked sitting on a ledge "Sure" Sam said shrugging "yeah okay" Caspien said "Why not"Colby said shrugging "Okay" Maddie said "Nose goes" i said and everyone rushed their fingers to their noses i looked around "Sorry Casp , your it" i said and hopped up running i figured hiding would be the best bet because after all Caspien is a jock. I heard everyone running around i saw maddie hide in a corner. Colby was just in the middle of the warehouse watching Caspien. We all played tag for about 20 minutes but got bored. Colby won overall didn't get tagged once. Smh. I was walking with Colby trying to find the others. Then Colby decided to disappear. I'd be lying if i said i wasn't scared at all i was a bit. Since it's dark put everything is scarier. I walked around shining the flashlight around "I HONESTLY HATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH" i said walking around "IF YOU JUMP OUT IMA SLAP YOU" I heard laughing behind me and saw Caspien "Your so mean" i said standing with my arms crossed "hey i didn't do anything i just laughed" he said putting his hands up in defense "Get over here and help me find the others" i said he ran over to me. We looked around and found Maddie and Sam. "Greattttt where the hell is Colby?" I asked "Nobody knows" Maddie said i looked at Caspien and Sam "he ran off somewhere and hid" Caspien said i was lowkey a little worried we walked around "COLBY!!" Sam yelled "COLBY! WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled after Maddie looked scared and was holding onto Caspien. "What if he's in the red room?" Maddie asked "He better not be" Caspien said "I swear he's gonna be the death of me" i said walking up the stairs. Sam followed me "Yeah we're staying down here" Maddie said "Yeah Colby's cool and all but i'd rather not die tonight" Caspien said "Okay fine" i said and Walked up the stairs. Colby jumped out i screamed "GOD DAMNIT I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA POP OUT TOO!" I said and laughed, the boys laughed too. We walked back downstairs. We all made our way to the roof. We sat there and all just talked for about 2 and a half hours. "So, guys your graduating in a few months what are you guys gonna do?" Caspien asked "Oh um-" Sam and Colby looked at each other "We don't know i guess" Colby said looking out "Yeah" Sam said "oh" Maddie said i was sitting inbetween Colby and Maddie. "Holy shit guys, its almost 5 am" Caspien said looking at his phone "oh my god it is" I said "We should probably get going" Sam said "Yeah" We all agreed.
The next day...
I woke up to my phone ringing "Hello?" I said answering "JORDANNN!!! I need your help!!" I heard Maddie scream through the phone "What? Whats wrong?" I asked now sitting up rubbing my eyes "I need you to come with me to my parents work party." She said with a whiny tone "Okay fine but why?" I asked. "Because it'll be boring and if your not there then i may actually go crazy" i laughed "okay" i said and got up "Oh and bring Colby" she said i could hear the smile on her face "ugh okay fine" we talked for a bit longer then hung up. The party was at 6 and Maddie wanted us to show up at 5:30. I decided to shower and get ready i curled my hair and put on this

by the time i was done with my hair and makup it was time to meet Maddie i heard Colby come in a bit earlier i walked downstairs to see Colby on his phone

by the time i was done with my hair and makup it was time to meet Maddie i heard Colby come in a bit earlier i walked downstairs to see Colby on his phone. "Hey" i said walking towards him he looked at me and smiled "you look great"  "Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself" i said patting my dress "Okay ready?" He said standing up twirling his keys in his hand "yup" i said smiling we walked out to his car. About 30 minutes later we arrived to the hall the party was held in. We walked in. 

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed chapter 3 next chapter will be the party! Anyways thanks for reading 💕i'll see you next time baiiii💓