"Not in the closet"

"Ah!" I shout getting scared as I step on the ladder to put ornaments near the top of the tree, all the roommates were standing around.

"Okay Jordan, do the honors" Corey says handing me the star "Me?" I look around and they nod "you should be the one to do it" Jake smiles

"Guys I'm going to cry" I make a pouty lip "she's been emotional lately" Colby tells everyone.

"Okay ready?" I ask "hold on! I gotta get this on  my Instagram story!" Colby shouts and I chuckle ".. okay go!" And I place the star as everybody claps.

"Merry Christmas!" Corey shouts I climb down from the 2-step ladder "Merry Christmas guys!"

We all go in for a hug, "I want hot cocoa" Katrina mentions and I raise one of my brows then look to her and then to Devyn "you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" I ask

"If your thinking what I'm thinking your thinking, then yes" Devyn says "I think I'm thinking what you think I'm thinking" I nod "I think I'm thinking what you both are thinking each other are thinking, if so then I'm thinking what your thinking" Katrina says

"I'll get my keys!" I shout "I'll get my purse!" Katrina yells, "I'll get my jacket!" Devyn yells along, we split into three different places and grab our things..

We come home with hot chocolates, we decided to get one for everybody "trap house! We brought presents!" I yell "Merry Christmas!" Devyn shouts

The guys come downstairs, and I look around "hey where's Colby?" I look at Sam "I think he's upstairs" he shrugs "oh"

"We brought hot cocoa!" Katrina smiles "this is why I love you" Sam says taking the hot drink from her and they kiss, I give a cup to Jake, then to Aaron, and to Reggie because it's Reggie of course he's over here.

Corey gets one and there's one left for Colby, everybody splits back into their groups and I bring Colby his cup.

I slowly open our bedroom door with a smile "Colbs? I have a present" I say in a soft voice I only see Naia laying in bed though.

"Hi Naia, where's he at?" I smile and she wags her tail hopping up and leading me to the closet, the light was on.

Colby Brock, what in the world are you doing in the closet?

I knock, and open the door "Babe, what are you doing in here?" I have a slight confused grin he turns around excitedly "I was thinking maybe we can keep the baby in here" he has a huge happy grin.

My eyes widen and I shake my head "no.. i mean- that's a sweet idea but uh- we cant keep our baby in here" I smile, trying to be as nice as possible because I think he's being serious.

He looks down and laughs, moving closer and he rests his hand on my hip "don't worry I was only kidding" I release a puff of air "oh thank god"

He chuckles "i got you hot chocolate" I hand it to him and he sips it "thank you!" And I nod "I was thinking though we are gonna need somewhere to put it" he says

I look around "your hot chocolate? You can set it right there.. or on the floor.. or in the kitchen-"  he stops me "no, the baby" his hand moves over to my stomach.

"Oh" I chuckle "yeah" he kisses his teeth, "well definitely not in the closet" he nods and chuckles "definitely not."

"Actually.. I was looking at this house, it's not far from here! We could still see everybody all the time it's just like-" he starts "right.. we won't all be able to live together when the baby comes" I remind myself.

Colby nods "it's gonna be sad" "but we've all been driving each other a little crazy anyhow, and our lease is up soon" I remind him "your right" he frowns

"I'm gonna miss it though" I pout and he sets his drink down engulfing me in a hug "I'm gonna miss it too babygirl, but hey look at us!" He pulls away a little and looks into my eyes.

"We're grown ups!" He exclaims and I choke back a little "our teenage selves would be so proud" I grin "teenage Colby would freak if he knew we ended up together" he smiles

I look down and back to him with a smile "Teenage Jordan kind of always knew we'd end up like this somehow" he pulls me closer again "well teenage Jordan is one smart cookie."

I smile and kiss his shoulder, we hear shouting downstairs and our bedroom door flies open "JOLBY! COREY SPILT HOT CHOCOLATE ALL OVER ME!" Jake yells peering into the closet and Corey is standing right behind him with an empty cup.

I spot a camera behind them, "I'm gonna miss this" I whisper to Colby and wipe my eyes "me too" he whispers back.

I walk out of the closet with a smile though, "Corey... apologize to Jake" I put on my 'mother-like act'

Corey lowers his head and steps nearer to Jake "Jake I'm so, so- NOT SORRY YOU POOPY HEAD!" He runs away giggling and Jake chases him "COREY!" I yell after him.

The camera points to me "these crazy kids" I slap my forehead with my palm as if I was ashamed and the camera cuts.

Crazy kids.

Hey guys, so I meant to post this yesterday on Christmas but I forgot haha, anyways I hope you all enjoyed and had an amazing Christmas!