"My knight in shining armor"

I woke up in Colby's arms, he was holding me super tight i tried to get up but he just held me tighter "Colbs" i tried waking him up. He didn't i just rolled my eyes and layed back down.

I began to fall back asleep but heard a knock at the door "Colby! Dude!" Sam yelled. I just ignored him Colby would wake up.

Colby's phone started ringing he answered it "Hello?" The boy said his raspy voice
"Yeah yeah okay can you give me like 5 minutes?"
"Okay be down in a few"

Colby noticed i was awake "Goodmorning princess" Colby smiled "Morning Colbs" i said kissing him on the cheek
"Wanna go get food with Me,Kat and Sam?" Colby asked
"Icecream for breakfast?" I asked
He nodded "Umm hellz yeah" i said.

We both got up and i got ready in the bathroom.

I put this outfit on and put my hair up in a high ponytail

I walked out of the bathroom and Colby was sitting on the couch on his phone, he looked up at me. "Ready?" He asked i nodded and we walked downstairs to meet Sam & Katrina.

We all got in Colby's corolla, Kat and i talked the whole way there. We were now all walking through L.A.

We saw a guy playing the saxophone "Hey Colby what are the odds you go and dance right next to that guy" Sam said "1..2..3" they both counted down "5" they both yelled.

Colby walked over to the guy and started dancing, We all hung out and they showed me around La.

We were now home, i was gonna find an apartment but Sam and Colby told me No and that i should just live at the trap house.

Even though i denied it they wouldn't let it go, my room was upstairs, i decided to start setting it up.

I worked on it for about 3 and a half hours and pretty much finished. I plopped down on my bed, tired.

I looked to my side and saw a spawn of the devil with 6 legs, i screamed super loud.

Colby came running in my room "Jordan what happened are you okay?" He said worried "No!! THERE'S A SPIDER!!" I screamed almost crying "Are you serious?" He asked "Yess!! Kill it!" I yelled hiding in the far corner.

He laughed and killed it with his shoe "My knight in shining armor" i smiled and hugged him, "Anything for my Princess" he said and kissed my forehead.

Colby left my room, and i layed down and fell asleep.

The next morning...
I woke up and went downstairs, and went to the kitchen i saw Sam and Katrina and started talking  to them. Colby came downstairs and sat next to me "goodmorning" he said "Morning" everyone replied.

Sam got a text "oh we gotta get going, we'll see you guys later" he said and he and Kat left. I took a sip of my water, "Hey Jordan, do you have any plans today?" Colby asked "Let's seeeee" I said checking my imaginary schedule "Well, I have no friends in L.A and don't really know my way around so... No I don't" I told him he laughed "Wanna help me film a video?" He asked I shrugged "sure" "Okay cool, I'll meet you downstairs in 15" Colby said hopping up.

I got up and ran up stairs, and got ready.
Outfit:

Hair and makeup:

Hair and makeup:

I ran down the stairs, jumping off the last one making my shoes make a sound

I ran down the stairs, jumping off the last one making my shoes make a sound. I walked over to Colby "Ready?" He asked i nodded "What are we doing?" I asked "Oh yeah, i didn't tell you?" He said I shook my head no.

The camera was now on, "well you'll just have to see in a minute" he said and smirked i rolled my eyes.

"What's up guys!" He screamed and i jumped back a bit widening my eyes "Umm.. Okay thanks for the heart attack" i said my hand on my heart, he laughed "Did that scare you?" He smiled "whattt i don't get scared" i said acting trying to act cool "Mhmmm" he hummed

I smiled and turned back to the camera "Anyways, What's up guys it's Colby Brock and i'm back you might be wondering who this is" he said pointing to me i smiled and waved "This is my other best friend from Kansas, Jordan if your an og fan you may remember her from some of the old Sam and Colby videos, and she still doesn't know what we're doing today" He told the camera "Yeah, I'd like to know soon because I've got very important things to do" I told him.

He looked at me "What is that?" He asked "I have to finish binge watching my Netflix and eating Oreos" I told him. He laughed "Well, today we are doing a 'best friends buys each other's outfits' challenge. I looked at him "I'm sorry but Colby I do not trust you to dress me" I told him. He pretended to be offended "How could you? I'm the most stylish person you've ever met" he said I giggled "Yeah okay" I said.

"Anyways, we have to pick three outfits" he held up 3 fingers "One casual, one going out, and one everyday" he told me I nodded "I'm going nail this" I said and flipped my hair "I'm gonna nail it better" he said and we both started laughing.

"Let's get going" Colby said and put his hand over the camera. We headed outside to his corolla "Welcome back to the honey wagon" Colby said sitting in the drivers seat "Good to be back" I said. He handed me the aux cord and I turned on Check yes Juliet by we the kings.

We arrived at the mall and we split up I was going to record on my iPhone while Colby was recording on the camera.

Hey guys! Gonna end this chapter here since it's getting long but next chapter will be good (hopefully). I haven't been updating as much because of school🙄 and my teachers are flooding us with homework so sorry😬 but thanks for reading💙 see ya next time baiiii