"2020"

"Where's Jordan?" Brennen smiles with a pat on the back "she's been emotional lately, she's upstairs" Colby answers.

"Wait- emotional how? Colby where is my main bitch at?" Kailani chimes in with a strong Latina accent, leaning against Brennen's shoulder.

"Calm down, she's just been Snapping off and then sad" Colby gives her a frustrated look "yo, tip 1 never tell an angry Latina to calm down" Brennen whispers to him

Colby side-eyes him "and you left her alone up there?" Kailani asks "yea- I- I got the wrong drink and she threw a shoe at me!" Colby says

"You need baby daddy lessons" Kailani mutters before jogging up the stairs.

~
"J!" Kailani pushes open the bedroom door "hey Lani" I say looking up from the tv she comes over and I can tell something is wrong.

"What's wrong Lani?" "Brennen is a dumb ass bitch" she says and I laugh, she always has been straight forward.

"Colby's been on the line too" I respond sitting criss-cross, Lani lays her head in my lap "tonight is New Year's Eve and he's talking about going to a party" she says

I raise a brow "what's wrong with that? You love parties" she sighs dramatically "yeah but I just want to spend the night with you guys and have a calm night, kiss him at midnight without a hundred drunk people screaming and sucking off each other's lips right next to us." She lets it all out

I start to laugh "stop laughing, I'm being serious" she pouts "no, Lani. Your growing up. We're growing up" I smile and feel like I'm about to cry.

"no, I don't grow up. I just want to settle down.. oh my god I'm growing up-" she covers her face with her hand and gasps.

I giggle and she sits up, "you don't have to go to the party" I smile "but he-" I shake my head "fuck Brennen, and Fuck Colby for tonight. It's our choice now. I'm pregnant god damn it and I've been uncomfortable for almost 7 months now and will be for so long and if I want to spend tonight with my best friend, my Fiancé and my best friends boyfriend and my trap house family because I'm pregnant and can't do anything, then god damn it I will and nobody is gonna say or do anything" I rant.

"Hell yeah!" Kailani yells, "yeah." I say and take a deep breath, "god damn it I'm hungry" "wanna get food?" and I nod.

We hop out of bed, "woah, your belly" Kailani says "I'm so fat, I know" "I know it's been a couple weeks but your showing more" Kailani's face was lit up like a Christmas tree.

"He kicks too" I smile "he?" "I think it's gonna be a boy" actually I'm sure of it being a boy, I just have the feeling.

I'm also always right so, it's gonna be a boy.

"Well, I want a niece" she smiles I shake my head "boy" and we make our way down the stairs "what does Colby think?" She asks

"he has his heart set on a girl" I reply "huh?" Colby's voice peaks out from the kitchen "the baby" Kailani wiggles her brows.

"Oh, the baby girl yeah." He points his finger "nah, that's a boy" Brennen agrees "as a Latina, i know" he makes a strong Mexican accent.

I roll my eyes and mock him "as a Latina" "still moody I see?" Brennen says with sass "I'm sorry- moody? Since when? Who said I'm moody?"