"Kailanii has a crushh"

I woke up and saw Colby was still asleep.

He looked so peaceful I let him be, I checked my phone and saw I had a bunch of messages.

From Sam💛🙃: how's Colby?

From Brennen😎: Hey I'm gonna come by in a little bit. Is Colby awake?

From Tony🤟: I hope everything is okay, do you wanna hang out again sometime?

I replied back to Brennen and Sam and told them that Colby's doing well and that he's asleep right now, I decided to text Tony back later.

The nurse walked in "Your still here?" She smiled "Oh uh.. yeah I hope that's okay" I said "Oh no it's perfectly fine, this your boyfriend?" She asked "Oh um.. no he's just my bestfriend" I said sweetly "My mistake, but if you don't mind me saying, I think you two would make a great couple" she smiled and checked his blood pressure.

I smiled at her "Thank you" I said "No problem, when he wakes up just come and tell one of the nurses at the front desk so we can check up on him make sure everything else it okay" she said and walked out.

A minute later Colby had woken up. "You know you don't have to stay here if you don't want to J" he said looking up at me "I know Colbs, but what if something happens when I'm gone" I said "Trust me nothing will, and if it does you'll be the first one to know don't worry about me" He said

"You sure?" I asked "Yeah, I'll see you later okay" he replied. I grabbed my backpack and phone charger "I'll be back in like an hour" I told him "Bye J, be careful!" He called "Bye Colbs" I said and walked outside.

I arrived home and the roommates had came up to me asking me questions "The doctors still haven't said anything about releasing him" I told Devyn "Don't worry girl, Colby is tough he'll be out before you know it" she smiled "I hope so, he actually looks like he's going crazy" I said playing with my nails.

A week later...
Colby was released from the hospital like 3 days ago and he was now home. I was laying in bed listening to music with my headphones in.

"Hey Jordan someone's here for you" Devyn said sweetly, I pulled my headphones out.

I walked downstairs and saw Kailani, she ran over to me and hugged me tightly I hugged her bag "I missed youuuu" she smiled "I missed you toooo" I said back.

We sat in the living room, "Where's the Sam and Colby?" She asked looking around "I think Sam's his girlfriend Kat, and Colby is upstairs" I told her.

Kailani and I talked, the front door opened Sam and Kat walked In they walked past the living room but Sam backed up.

"Oh hey Kailani" he smiled "Hey Sam" she said sweetly "Oh this is my girlfriend, Katrina" he introduced her.

They both smiled, Sam and Kat walked upstairs, A couple minutes later the door opened again "I'm back bitchesss" I heard Brennen's voice "Brennen!" I yelled.

He walked into the living room "Hey short stack" he smiled hugging me "Way to ruin a good moment" I said glaring at him, he laughed.

"By the way that's Kailani" I said pointing to her "Oh damn I think your rocking yellow better than me" He said "No way you look like you invented yellow" She smiled.