"I KNEW IT"

After school...
It was Friday the boys graduate on wednesday. I went home and went to my room. I could hear Sam and Colby downstairs.

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I yelled the door opened revealing Colby. "Oh hey." I said looking at the door.

"Hey, listen J about-" i cut him off "Colby i'm sorry i was overreacting. I guess i was just scared i was gonna lose you guys" i said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

Colby walked over to my bed and sat down. "J you'll never lose us." He said looking at me. I smiled "Thanks Colbs" He hugged me "I was actually gonna tell you that i won't go if you don't want me too" he said looking away i slapped his arm playfully.

"Colby, No, i'd never want to hold you back here" i said "Thank god" he said and put his hand on his chest. I laughed.

"I'm gonna miss you" he said his smiled fading. "Me too Colbs" i told him. "You wanna go to the warehouse?" He asked "Always" i smiled. "okay i'll text the group chat" He said pulling his phone out of his pocket.

Everyone was already here by the time i was done getting ready.

He went downstairs and i got dressed:

Everyone looked so awkward. "You guys ready?" I asked. They all said yeah. We drove to the warehouse.

We arrived and Were goofing around "Hey Jordan" Colby said I turned around to see Colby with a bunch of silly string.

"Cole robert Brock but it down right now." I said slowly backing away. Colby laughed amd started chasing me.

At this point everyone was spraying each other with silly string. Colby had cornered me.

"Colby don't you dare" i said holding up a finger. He laughed and sprayed me. "COLBY!!" I yelled laughing.

He picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "COLBY PUT ME DOWNNNN" i yelled "Nope." He ran to the others and sat me on the trunk.

I crossed my arms "I really hate you sometimes Brock." I said glaring at him. He laughed "You love me and you know it" he smiled i rolled my eyes and hopped down.

I grabbed a pennyboard out of Colby's trunk, i put it down and sped off. I went  into the warehouse and skated around.

The others came into the warehouse. "How do you skate so well?" Caspien asked walking in "I grew up with these two what do you expect" i said pointing to Sam and Colby.

"I am and expert teacher" Sam said flipping his imaginary hair. I tried to teach Maddie to skate it failed.

"Casp do you skate?" Kailani asked "I can try" he shrugged i hopped off the board and handed it to him.

He imediatly was great at it "You've never skated before?" I asked looking at him suprised "What can i say i'm a man of many talents" he laughed.

"I think i'll stick to napping" Maddie said. I rolled my eyes. We all goofed around for a while longer then made our way to the roof.

We sat up there talking. "Shit i left my phone in the car." I said standing up "I'll go and get it with you" Sam said standing up.

Colby's p.o.v
Jordan and Sam went down to get her phone from my car. "Sooo?" Maddie said looking at me. "What?" I asked "Do you like Jordan or not?" Kailani asked.

Caspien laughed "Straight forward much?"  The girls rolled their eyes. "I don't k-" i began "Colby, you realize that you are going to California and Jordan won't be single forever she'll find someone" Maddie said.

I sighed "I know" i said "Then what are you waiting for?" Kailani asked "I don't want to ruin things, she may not like me" i told them "Are you kidding me she definetly does bro" Caspien reassured.

"Wait so you do like her?" Maddie said "Yeah." I told them "BITCH I KNEW IT" Maddie screamed Kailani shushed her.

"Then tell her" Kailani said. They all three were smiling. "I will. I'll do it tommorow" I told them.

"Oh my god i'm so happy!" Maddie said smiling "Aww i feel like a proud uncle" Caspien said. We all looked at him.

"What it'd be weird if i said dad" he shrugged "True" we agreed. "You owe me 10 bucks Caspien" Maddie said. "You bet on it?" I asked laughing.

"Fine" he said pulling a ten out if his pocket "Mcchickens here i come" Maddie said.

We all talked Jordan and Sam got back to the roof "Don't say anything" i whispered to them.

I will tell Sam later tonight.
___________________________
JordanGolbach

Liked by Colbybrock, xKailanixAnd 13,567 others

And 13,567 others

I'm gonna miss this goof🖤💙☹️

Maddie.Hœ: I SHIPPP👏💙

Colbybrock: Me too J💙

SamGolbach: *Cough what about your favorite *cough Brother

JordanGolbach: @SamGolbach Ben's not going anywhere? 🤔

xKailanix: 💙💙

Jade_Clark: Damn Colbear looking good🤤👅💯

JordanGolbach: @Jade_Clark CRINGE

Jade_Clark: slut 🖕

Jolby.forlife: i love😍😍

Sooo, Colby's gonna tell Jordan how he feels😊 Thanks for reading💙 Baiiiiii x