"Your in for it Cole"

*Time skip to December because ye*
"Hey sis" Sam said sitting on my bed "Hey Samuel" I smiled "For Christmas I booked our plane tickets to fly back home" he told me.

"Okay thanks how much do I owe you?" I asked grabbing my wallet "Nothing" he smiled "Do you want to film with me later?" Sam asked "What about?" I said.

"Girlfriend vs. sister who knows me best" he said "Okay" I shrugged "See you downstairs at 4?" He said I nodded.

I decided to take a shower and I put on this

I straightened my hair, and did my makeup I got a text from Colby

Colbs😘🖤: Can you meet me downstairs we need to talk

Jordan😍💙:  Sure x

I walked downstairs and saw Colby sitting in the living room, "Hey Cole" I smiled, he looked serious "can you sit" he said "What's wrong?" I asked sitting next to him on the couch he scooted away.

I furrowed my brows confused "Jordan I don't think we should be together anymore" he said "What?" I almost whispered.

He moved to put his hand on mine "I'm sorry J" he said I pulled my hands away and stood up.

I walked away but stopped in the doorway, tears were welling in my eyes but I was not going to cry infront of him.

He looked at me serious, stone cold, I nodded then walked away and when I was out of sight ran upstairs.

I slammed my door and sat on my bed tears falling down, no one else was home just me and Colby.

I couldn't believe this, he broke up with me, what did I do? Was it something I did?

Colby's p.o.v
I decided to prank Jordan, I knew she was gonna be pissed at me for this, I called her down and hid the camera, when she walked down she had the biggest smile on her face, oh shit.

This is making it harder, Relax Colby it's fake. I 'broke up with her' and she looked so hurt I could tell she was about to cry but stopped herself.

She didn't say anything instead she stood up and walked away, she stopped in the doorway and looked at me, her face broken.

I hated this. It was a bad idea I just broke her. I let her walk away then immediately grabbed the camera "Guys she's so upset I feel so bad" I told the camera, I ran upstairs and knocked on her door since it was locked.

"Jordan" I called "Go away asshole!" She yelled "Jordan please let me in so we can talk" I said, she was so hurt I heard her crying.

A minute later she opened the door "What do you want" she said her face blank, eyes red.

"Don't be pissed" I said "What?" Then she looked over and saw the camera, a smile grew on her face, she tried to still look mad but failed.

"I hate you" she said walking into her room, she hid her face in her hands I hugged her "I'm sowry" I said in a kiddish voice.

She put her head in my chest "Your a jerk" she said muffled "I love youuuu" I told her.

She looked up, "I am soooo getting you back for this" she smirked, "Uh-oh" I said "You really thought I broke up with you?" I asked her "Yes!! You fucking jerk!" She yelled and looked in the mirror "now my mascara and eyeliner ruined"

"Will you forgive me if I get you McDonald's?" I asked her "Two 20 piece nuggets and your forgiven" she said "Deal" I smiled She began to walk out,  "but I'm still getting you back Cole!" She yelled and then I heard her feet run down the stairs.

I turned the camera off and ran down to her I picked her up and hugged her, I pecked her lips "I love you" I said "I love you too" she smiled "I would never break up with you" I told her "Not even if I was a puppy murderer?" She asked "Not even" I said grabbing her hand.

"Except for you love animals to much for that, especially puppies" I said.

We got our McDonald's and did an outro, "If you guys liked this video please like, and if you wanna see more of Jordan let me know" I said, "And if you wanna see me prank Colby give me some ideas in the comments" Jordan said biting a nugget.

I leaned into the camera "Guys help." I whispered and she laughed we wrapped the camera and finished our food.

Jordan's p.o.v
I was eating my nuggets when Colby gave me an actual heart attack "Wait!" He yelled I jumped "Jesus!" I yelled "Sorry" he laughed "I just realized you've never seen the Hollywood sign up close have you?" He asked I shook my head no.

"do you want to?" He smirked, I looked at him with a grin "What are you implying Colbs?" "Not that we go and trespass or anything, Nope." He said.

Hey guys so short chapter but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging. Anyways next chapter will be longer hopefully. I have a bunch of crazy stuff going on in my life right now but who doesn't? Thanks for reading though ♥️ love you guys