"J and Lani's song"

We've been in Kansas the past week.. Colby and I told our families.

Colby's mom nearly killed him, his dad was shocked they were happy though. Mrs. Brock is the sweetest woman you'll ever meet but she is very determined to have plans.

Gage was chill about it, he always is chill about almost everything. He was pumped though, I could tell it meant a lot to Colby to tell his parents in person.

My mom cried, my dad was practically frozen but when he came back I thought he was tearing up.

Alison practically exploded in excitement, Ben was surprised.. they asked if Sam knew and I said yes and we laugh at how Sam reacted.

~

Colby and I were planning to tell the fans after this week, but for now I had a party to plan.

Even though I'm pregnant, we're throwing Kailani's 22nd birthday party at a club.

It also has to be perfect. Almost everyone we know is coming, and I had every little thing in order.

Everybody was getting ready, the party bus would be here in 15 minutes and I had this on.

My hair was down and messy and I have a winged subtle Smokey eye going on. Colby walks over to me while I was looking at myself in the mirror.

I had my hand on my hip, and if we're being honest I was admiring the engagement ring. Colby appears behind me in the mirror hugging  me, he lies his head on my shoulder and places his hand on mine.

"You look gorgeous" he whispers I smile "you look pretty too Cole" he grins "Thanks I tried" he has on his black button up shirt with write print letters along with some ripped jeans.

He smells of cologne, my favorite of his.

I turn around and muzzle myself into his chest when someone yells "bus is here!" I collect my things and Colby takes my hand in his and we go downstairs meeting everybody else.

"Ready to have the best damn birthday of your life?" I ask Kailani and she grins "I was born ready baby"

We all take Instagram stories of the bus, and wish Kailani 'happy birthdays' there were poles and Sam and Brennen decide to dance as usher plays.

We get into the club and Colby was being extra protective and holding me closer than usual, his hand has been resting on my hip since we walked in.

"Everything okay?" I ask him and he nods "yeah just, wanna make sure your okay" he swallows and I look at him and grin pecking his lips "I love you"

"I love you too babygirl" everybody was getting hyped up and I was ready to get hyped too. I hear the beginning of the song and Kailani and I's heads shoot towards each other.

"J!" "LANI!" we make our ways toward each other "oh, here we go" Sam and Colby joke "what's happening?" Brennen asks as he and Elton gather around