"No worries"

"Clarissa?" He smiled turning around they hugged I didn't know what to do so I just sat there sort of awkwardly.

"Oh Jordan this my friend Clarissa" Colby introduced I smiled "nice to meet you" she said hugging me "Nice to meet you too" I smiled and sat back down.

"I didn't know you worked here" Colby said "I didn't know you got a girlfriend I always thought it'd be Shea" she smiled twirling her pen.

I remember Shea from Colby adventure buddies series, I never had a problem with her she had seemed like a good person.

"Oh sorry nothing against you" Clarissa said holding her mouth "No worries" I smiled twisting my rings around "It was nice seeing you Clarissa" Colby said "you too, my coworker Kate will take over your table my shift just ended" she said and gave me a friendly smile before walking away.

"You okay?" Colby asked "Yeah" I smiled looking back up "You were playing with your rings I thought you were uncomfortable" he said "Oh no I was fine" I said

"You remember Shea right?" Colby asked "Yeah she was from your adventure buddies series right?" I asked smiling he nodded taking a sip of his drink.

Colby and I talked after ordering we were both just joking around arguing over what's better Chocolate chip pancakes or Blueberry pancakes.

"No way Cole blueberry pancakes are way better" I said "No Chocolate chip are a classic and they are delicious" he smirked "You won't win this Cole surrender now" I smiled "Never!" He called "Now? Or never?" I raised my eyebrow "I don't know I'll just take a chance" he smirked "Oh Come on just admit Blueberry is better it's beyond the norm" I smirked

"Shit" he smiled looking down trying to think of another reference "I win" I smiled popping a strawberry into my mouth he smirked and dotted whipped cream on my nose "Cole!" I screeched "sorry baby" he smiled "I would retaliate but I'm not gonna waste my whipped cream" I smiled taking a bite of my pancake.

He held his heart like he was offended then smiled "I'll be right back I'm going to the restroom" he said getting up "Okay" I said.

I realized he had left his phone at the table so I decided to hijack his social media I went to Snapchat and took a selfie captioned: Hacked Cole ;)  i smiled posting it then set his phone down.

I was just sitting there waiting for Colby then Clarissa came back over, "So Your his girlfriend?" She asked leaning on the table I turned around "Um yeah" I smiled "Listen stay away from him" she said her smiled faded and face dead serious.

"Excuse you?" I said now slightly ticked "Colby is mine, and he was way better without you" she said you with a disgusted look.

"He's my boyfriend so I'd rather not" I smirked she saw Colby coming from the bathroom "Watch your back" she spat and walked off before Colby could notice her.

"Hey baby" he said sitting down, what does this girl mean watch my back? Did she just threaten me? I'm not scared though probably just has a little crush on Colby.

"You okay?" He said waving a hand in front of my face "Oh yeah sorry" I smiled snapping out of it.

"Are you ready?" He said I nodded watch your back? We got in the car and Colby put his hand on my thigh.

I smiled looking out the window he was rubbing my leg "Cole?" "Yeah?" He said he looked at me and he seemed so happy "nevermind" i smiled "you sure?" he asked "yeah of course" i faked my smile "okay" his smile came back.

We arrived home and i nearly got tackled by Corey, he was vlogging "Jordan!!" he yelled "jesus Corey you almost gave me a heart attack" i held my hand to my heart "I have a surprise for you come to the kitchen" he said looking quite suspicious "Corey what did you do?" i questioned suspiciously "follow me" he said "okayyy?" 

"I'll be upstairs" Colby said i nodded Corey led me to the kitchen and what i saw was absolutely crazy and kind of life scarring. Corey looked at with a smirk "Corey what the hell is this?" i asked-

Hey guys so heres another chapter i planned on posting this sooner but end up not :( sorry also the next chapter ya'll might hate me like a lot for a while Like super alot. anyways sorry this is a short chapter i'll update again really soon to make up for it i promise. I love you all Thanks for reading <3