"Jerkwad"

It was like 2:30 when we got back from the concert. Maddie and Kailani went back home to Maddie's but Sam and i ended up staying at Colby's.

I woke up the next morning and it was like 8:00 am the boys weren't awake yet so i just sat on my phone scrolling through instagram. Colby came into the room i was sleeping in "Wow what are you doing up before 10 am?" He questioned "I just couldn't go back to sleep so, now i'm up." I told him sitting up "Oh" he replied.

Colby and i talked for a while until Sam woke up and then we all ate breakfast and just talked and hung out. "I'll be right back" i told the guys and i went to the bathroom.

Colby's p.o.v
Sam and i were graduating in a week and a half. Jordan and Sam stayed iver last night we had so much fun. I had her friend Kailani come in from California. I knew Jordan would be mad when we told her that Sam and i are moving to l.a. I figured she should have her other two bestfriends around for support.

"Sam?" I said looking at him "Yeah bro?" He replied nervous "We have to tell her" i said looking at him "I know" we both looked down staying silent.

"This really sucks but at least we're persuaing our dream" Sam said "you think she'll understand?" I asked Sam "Let's hope" we didn't talk until Jordan got back downstairs.

Jordan's p.o.v
"Hey guys what's wrong?" I asked walking towards the boys. "Umm.. Nothing you want to go talk a walk?" Colby asked "Okay who died?" I asked joking but still slightly serious. "Noone we just wanna take a walk" Sam told me "Okay lets go" i said and put my shoes on.

The boys and i walked around for a while until we got to the park we used to always all go to Freshman year. We always sat down in front of the tree and would talk for hours.

"So, Jordan you know how our social media is growing." Sam said "um..yeah" i hestitated "And how we're graduating in a week and a half" Colby added "Yeah" i said looking from Sam to Colby. They both looked nervous.

"Well a couple of months back we made a deal with our parents that if we could make enough money by the time we graduate that we could move to l.a." Sam said "And?" I asked "Well we um.. we're moving to l.a." Colby told me looking down "the day after graduation" Sam added

I didn't say anything. I had many emotions going through me. My two bestfriends are leaving for l.a.

I'm losing another friend to the state of California. Sam and Colby sat on either side of me looking at the ground.

Colby looked at me "Jordan?" He asked looking at me. I didn't reply. I just stood up and starting walking.

They both ran up to me "Jordan?" Sam said i began walking faster "please say something" Colby said They tried to stop me from walking off. "Just stop okay! There's nothing to say just let me go" i told them and walked away. They stayed there.

I didn't know where i was going but i just needed to have time to think. I can't believe that they are moving to California.

Colby's probably going to go and fall in love with some l.a. super model and then forget about me. They'll probably become famous and won't visit.

The boys were calling and texting i just ignored them. Kailani called i decided to answer.

Where are you J?

I'm just walking around thinking.  I told her

Colby's worried about you he called me freaking out.

Yeah i'm sure he is but it's okay because he'll just find a l.a. Supermodel and he'll forget about me.

J? I'll meet you in the tree house in 10.

Yeah okay. I said and hung up i began walking towards Maddie's house. I went into her backyard and climbed up the ladder. Kailani and Maddie were sitting at the top. I climbed up "I'm sorry J" Maddie said looking at me. 

I climbed over and sat in between Kailani and Maddie. They hugged me "You wanna talk about it?" Kailani asked "No- Yes" i said i could feel myself started to tear up. "Jordan, why are so upset about this?" Maddie asked. 

I hadn't told  Kailani or anyone e i like Colby. They were gonna figure it out sooner or later. "Because they're gonna move to L.a. and forget about me" i said with tears in my eyes Maddie and Kailani looked at each other and smiled "What?' i asked "You like Colby" Kailani said "What- no" i denied "You totally do" Maddie said.

"Maybe  a little bit" i said "Oh my god, i knew it" Kailani said She looked at Maddie and she smiled "You knew?!?" Kailani yelled "I found out" Maddie said. "Jordan why don't you tell him?" Kailani asked "Because then things will be awkward and all he see's me as is Sam's little sister." i told them. "No, way i see the way he looks at you J" Kailani said. 

I rolled my eyes "It doesn't matter anyways he's going to L.A. and is gonna fall in love with a hot L.A. supermodel who is way more attractive and skinnier than i'll ever be. Maddie slapped me "Ow what was that for" i said rubbing my leg. "Shut the hell up you beautiful loser." Maddie said i laughed.

*Ding New message: Colby Brock

Jordan please talk to me. 

i'm worried about you

Are you okay?

Please

Are you with Kailani and Maddie?

I'm sorry but you know how important this is to Sam and I

Please just tell me if your okay? 

Goodnight J

"Yeah your just Sam's sister?" Kailani said looking at the texts "Are you gonna answer him?" Maddie asked. "I can't believe i'm losing them to." i said playing with my thumbs I grabbed my phone and went to Colby and i's texts 

I'm fine Colby. 

 I texted back. i locked my phone and a tear fell from my eye. I'm not mad or sad. I don't know what i feel like. I guess both. The worst part is Both my brother and Best friend are moving. No more midnight walks or going to the warehouse.No more Sam and Colby.

Thanks for reading! So, the boys finally told her. Do you think she's overreacting or nah? Anyways i'll see you later baiiiii