Haven't done a life hacks chapter in a while so I figured I'd do that. Enjoy!
1) on pizzacodes.com you input your location and they'll give you discount codes to the nearest pizza places.
2) eating chocolate at least 5 times a week can reduce heart related diseases by 60%
3) need to flip a coin but don't have one? Ask siri to flip one for you.
4) being surrounded by the color yellow helps you stay focused. Yellow decreases the productions of melatonin, a hormone which makes you sleepy.
5) paperbackswap.com let's you swap your old books with other people online
6) if you accidentally over salt a dish while it's still cooking, drop in a peeled potato it absorbs the excess salt for an instant fix me up
7) hitting snooze on your alarm can make you more tired than if you had gotten right up
8) how to make an essay longer: hit ctrl+f, search for "." and change the font size of the periods from 12 to 14. They look exactly the same but will make your paper significantly longer.
9) Halloween day:
$3 Grande frap at Starbucks
2 free pancakes at ihop
50¢ corndogs at sonic
10) kiwi fruit contains lutein, an antioxidant that can actually help improve your eyesight