Life Hacks 5

Haven't done one of these in a while and they seem to be pretty popular so here you go!

...

1) when slicing apples, mix in a little lemon juice or Sprite to stop them from browning for days.

2) the tag on bed sheets indicates it is the be placed at the bottom right corner of the bed.

3) by keeping good posture you will burn 10% more calories than keeping bad posture.

4) when washing clothes, always turn the ones with designs on them inside out. This will prevent the designs from cracking.

5) apartment renting tip: always check your cell phone signal when looking for new apartments or dorms to live in.

6) when buying roses, squeeze the closed bud at the widest part to tell how fresh they are and how long they will last. The firmer the fresher.

7) having trouble getting those annoying barcode stickers off something? Rubbing a cloth soaked in vinegar will instantly remove it, including the goo it leaves behind.

8) lemon water helps clean the toxins out of our bodies. When you get rid of toxic waste in your system, your skin will show it first.

9) drinking green tea before bed will allow your body to burn calories while sleeping. Green tea also increases your metabolism.

10) can't get that disgusting fish smell of your hands? Wash them with toothpaste!

...

I'll try to do these more often! :))