Life Hacks 2

Just some more like hacks to make your lives that much easier!

. . .

Ketchup can be used to clean copper pots and pans. The acid I'm the ketchup removes tarnish and brings out the shine.

You will get better quality pictures from an iPhone if you take the picture then zoom, instead of zooming first.

Suffering from acne? The problem could be your pillow case. Sleeping on a fresh one every night will usually solve the problem.

Grape juice can be used to relive severe migraines.

When you want to put a two liter bottle of soda away, shake it up a LITTLE bit first. It will stay fizzy for weeks.

To skip a YouTube ad, just change "youtube" to "youtubeskip" in the URL of any video.

June 6th is National Doughnut Day at Krispy Kreme, you can get a free donut, no purchase nessasary!

Doing 7000 jumping jacks burns enough calories to loose 1 pound. Spread that over a week and you'll loose am extra pound every week.

A hot shower can unblock a stuffy nose and help relive cold symptoms.

Fill half your water bottle with water, lay it on it's side, and freeze. Once frozen, full with water and you will have ice cold water to go

. . .

Hope these help! Comment, vote, and follow!