It's time for another yummy, but HEALTHY, snack! This time we'll be making baked zucchini fries! I hope everyone enjoys! Also, if you try them out, send in a pic!
. . .
What you need:
- 2 whole zucchinis
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. of garlic powder
- 1 tsp. of dry oregano
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
1) preheat your oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit
2) slice your zucchinis into fry shapes or any shape and size you want them
3) pour your olive oil into a small bowl
4) in a separate bowl, put your almond flour, bread crumbs, garlic powder, oregano, salt, pepper and mix it all together
5) coat a zucchini slice in the olive oil then dip it in the dry mixture, place it on a lined baking sheet
6) repeat step 5 for each zucchini slice
7) put your zucchini slices in the oven and let them bake for 25 minutes
8) once they are done baking, pull them out and let them cool off
OPTIONAL STEP: sprinkle Parmesan cheese on them for added flavor
. . .
If you have any recipes you would like me to post, let me know in the comments!