In this tutorial I will be teaching you how to make your own cream blush. Its super easy, fun, and affordable. Enjoy!
. . .
What you will need:
- 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil
- lipstick (make sure it has a pink tint)
- ladle or metal spoon
- large candle
- compact (or container to store blush)
1) cut the top of your lipstick off. put it into your ladle/metal spoon.
2) add your coconut oil in with the lipstick
3) light your candle and hold your ladle/metal spoon over the flame until everything is completely melted. DO NOT melt in the microwave because it will not melt completely and it will smell really bad.
4) once everything is melted completely, add two pea-sized amounts of primer to your melted lipstick and coconut oil.
5) put it back over the flame and mix everything together.
6) pour the melted mixture into your container and let it set until it is completely cool and dry. It should take about 10-15 minutes to dry.
TIP: to make sure it is totally dry, jiggle your container and if the mixture moves at all it isn't dry.
7) apply and enjoy!