Epilogue

3rd Person's POV

A month have passed since the Ultra Beast and Eternatus incident, the champions are now aware of his capabilities, he had thoroughly explained why he can throw up 12 pokeballs at the same, though champions are really not accepting that fact, but if it is Ash, then they'll be fine with it, after all, he saved the world.

One month have passed and everything had changed back to normal, the Indigo Plateau is still under construction as the battle made a huge mess on the stadium.

The other champions have went back to their respective regions and got to their work once again.

In that one month, Ash, Leaf and Koharu had went from places to places, they even went to Galar, met Koharu's mother and checked the places there, and still they continued on to travel everywhere.

Ash and Koharu had gotten closer and closer, much to Leaf's happiness, but she can't help it but enjoy at Ash's denseness. Ash is still pretty oblivious about what Koharu is doing to him, she already did bunch of kisses on him but still to no avail. Koharu didn't gave up, she's practically determined.

The Pokemon world is now peaceful, almost everything have gone back to normal, what they didn't knew is that in the Ultra Beast battle, some Ultra Beasts managed to snuck out from the stadium and went to different places, so they have to hunt them down in order not to cause too much chaos, but they pretty much dispatched them with the help of the champions.

And in that span of one month, the egg still didn't hatched, Koharu is taking care of it everyday, Lunala and Solgaleo was right, it'll still probably going to take a long time before the egg finally hatches, they bring it with them on to wherever they go, but they are also careful not to show it to people.

And also in that one month, Lugia came back and had decided to go with Ash, Lugia said that his errand in the Hall of Origins is done and so he showed up to Ash, Ash was delighted that he caught another legendary.

Hoopa soon followed, he also captured him in an Ultra Ball, Hoopa mentioned that he'll be summoning the ones that wanted to go with his adventure, and Ash looked forward to it.

The three of them also trained in that one month time, which is enough for them to get stronger and stronger, Koharu did also learn how to battle like Ash, she had also managed to capture bunch of Pokemons and trained them.

Ash and Koharu had a joint pokedex with the help of Professor Oak and Gary, that means him and Koharu share their pokemons, which is Ash don't really mind and in fact, was happy that he did it, that way, he can protect Koharu, while Leaf had her own pokedex.

And talking about Leaf's pokedex, she decided to finish up filling the pokedex, in that one month time, she caught countless of pokemons and trained them, at the same time, filling up the pokedex, she managed to finish up Kanto, Johto and Hoenn in one month time, with Ash being around, finding the legendary pokemons were an easy task.

And as days go on, Ash slowly understood the concept of love, he understood why Koharu's been doing kisses to him, even Koharu and Leaf were surprised at this, he got Leaf excited.

Currently it was nighttime, Ash and the girls are in a pokemon center at the moment, Ash can't sleep well, so he stared at the window of the room they're staying. Leaf was snoring loudly, and Ash noticed that Koharu's not beside her.

"Can't sleep Ash?" Koharu asked from behind him, Ash was slightly surprised, but smiled.

"Yeah, I don't know why." Ash replied to her, Koharu motioned herself beside Ash.

"What are you thinking right now?" Koharu asked him.

"I'm just reminiscing the past, the day I became a pokemon trainer, Charmander as my starter pokemon, then meeting Leaf, after that, travelling from places to places with her." Ash responded without looking at her, he's just staring at the night sky.