Chapter 35

Ash's POV

Me, Leaf and Koharu decided to walk things out throughout the Indigo Plateau, talk things about tomorrow and some future ahead of us.

"I want to check out Galar if this tournament is over!" Leaf squealed excitedly, Koharu perked up at that.

"Galar is a pretty cool place, you should've got yourselves a Dynamax Band." Koharu stated as she showed us the photo of a Dynamax Band through her Rotom Phone.

"I've heard about Dynamax and Gigantamax, but I've never battled someone who had that." I stated as I recalled my past.

"You should visit Galar after the tournament." Koharu squealed happily, excited that she might be able to get home after a while.

"We will do it, right Leaf?" I asked assurance from Leaf and she nodded happily in response.

Walking throughout the battlefield seems to calm us down, Meloetta's perfectly fine now and so does Greninja and Lucario, they're all battle fit.

Minutes have passed while walking, we bumped into a familiar guy.

"N!" We exclaimed at the sight of the man who I will be battling in the finals.

"Ah, Ash and his company, good to see you here, you guys have showed up perfectly." N stated as he opened up his arms.

"Good to see you too N, and what do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Shall I accompany you in your walk before I tell you?" He asked, we can't decline such request.

"Sure, we don't mind at all." Leaf stated and then we continued on walking.

"So, I was about to search for you and since you are here now Ash, might as well tell you something about the finals." N stated, we're just silent and waited for him to continue on.

"So this is about the finals, you see, as per request from Zekrom, he'll going to battle Reshiram right off the bat." N stated, getting in to the point, at the mention of Zekrom, we perked up at that.

"Z-Zekrom?!" We exclaimed, but careful not to be heard by anyone around.

"You are correct, Zekrom have seen your potential, and he wanted answers personally through battle." N replied in a matter of factly tone.

"So your last pokemon is Zekrom..." I muttered, N heard it and nodded in response.

"If that's what Zekrom wants, then he'll recieve it." I stated and raised my fist up in the air. N chuckled at the show of enthusiasm, but his face turned to serious again.

"And one more thing," N trailed off.

"What is it?" I asked in curiosity.

"Make sure that tomorrow, you'll be ready for anything that may happen, even if it's outside the battle." N stated in a serious tone, there goes the happy mood, I frowned at that as I sensed where this one is going.

"Is it about the Ultra Beasts you are talking about?" I asked him, that made Koharu wince a little.

N nodded in response.

"Yes it is, though this is just a hunch, but I just wanted you to prepare." N replied.

I was reluctant at first, it is just Ultra Beasts are now joking matter, even Tobias already gave me a pretty hard time yesterday, how much more if it is Ultra Beasts?

I looked at Koharu and sensed her scared mood, I went up to her and enlightened her.

"Don't worry, I promised Professor Sakuragi to protect you, right?" I said to the Galar girl while patting her head for comfort, she seemed to ease up a bit, much to my relief.