Chapter 12

3rd Person's POV

Alain flew at the Kalos pokemon league hall, wherein the champion, Diantha, and her elite four, are mostly having their time.

Since Alain does have the permission to get inside anytime, it was an easy task for him to find Diantha.

"Ms. Diantha, this is urgent!" Alain yelled as he barged in a room, after opening it, he saw the important five people of Kalos, the champion and the elite four.

"Nice for you to come here Alain." Siebold, a Kalos elite four, said as he sips on his tea.

"What can I do for you Alain?" Diantha asked, sitting on her office chair.

"I had my usual battles at the small clearing at Lumiose City, until there were two trainers I battled." Alain started, that caught Diantha and the other elite four's attention.

"Continue." Diantha said.

"Right, so I challenged the boy, maybe around 15 of age, and he said he's not in the mood to battle, so he let his sister to battle me." Alain stated.

"His sister?" Drasna repeated, another elite four of Kalos.

"That's what I think, although they are not really that similar, but anyways, when I battled the child, she took out her Gardevoir." Alain continued on.

"A young girl with a Gardevoir, interesting, continue." Diantha was now interested, she leaned on her office table to further listen to Alain.

"When the battle started, I made the first move, and what really shocked me is that..." He trailed off, still shocked at the battle. The others were now looking at him curiously.

"...she's able to use your fighting style, Ms. Diantha." He finished, with that being said, Diantha and the elite four are silent.

"Do you have any proofs?" Wikstrom, another elite four of Kalos, asked in curiosity.

"I do want some proofs too, just so we know, Diantha here is the only known person who can communicate with pokemons through eyes." Malva, the final elite four of Kalos, added, all of them were still not believing what Alain stated.

"Unfortunately, it was just a mock battle, but I was still defeated with only a Moonblast from it, and it wasn't recorded, I cannot give you some proof from now." Alain lowered his head at that.

"Wait, did you just said you were defeated with just a hit? By a small girl?" Siebold asked in disbelief.

"That's right, she didn't even let us mega evolve." Alain replied, his head still lowered.

"Even if your Charizard undergo mega evolution, it'll still become worse." Diantha stated.

"Yeah, with that dual fire and dragon typing after mega evolution, Moonblast can really go bad." Malva added.

"Is that girl really that strong?" Drasna asked, to which Alain just nodded in response, they were now quiet.

"Wait, you mentioned she has a brother." Siebold suddenly realized. Alain nodded again.

"If she's that strong, then how about her brother?" Diantha asked, now uncomfortable at the situation.

"Diantha, maybe that guy will show up on the Kanto tournament." Siebold told Diantha, she lit up at that.

"That's right, a pretty huge chance that her brother will show up there, or maybe that particular girl will join." Diantha realized.

"I am joining that league too Diantha, I can't let chances go pass by." Alain stated.

"Very well, Alain, I must entrust you of meeting this mysterious duo, if you encountered them, please report to us." Diantha commanded, Alain nodded and walked out the office.

"I've never seen you that serious Diantha." Drasna said while chuckling.

"Mysterious trainers interests me, I'd love to personally battle them." Diantha replied.

"Right, I almost forgot about that." Siebold said, continued on sipping his tea.

"I wonder how strong they are?"

Ash's POV

"Aaaaaaaahh!" A girl voice shrieked as the three pokemons jolted up on the air, namely, Staraptor, Corviknight and Pidgeot. The bird pokemons were mounted by me, Koharu and Leaf respectively.

It may be a while after we ascended from Kanto, but she's just still screaming like it's the end of her life, I feel bad for her.

Since Koharu doesn't have experience on flying on pokemons, that happened.

"Let me down!" Koharu yelled on top of her lungs, me and Leaf just laughed at her.

After flying up, the three pokemons are now in a calm state as they knew they are already high up, Koharu even calmed down too.

"A-Ash, I don't have any idea how to ride a flying type pokemon!" Koharu yelled, gripping on the feathers of Corviknight.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked at her, I am now worried at her, maybe anytime, she'll fall off.

"I don't know!" She yelled, she's now having a hard time gripping on Corviknight.

"Ash, go onto her! The two of you will ride Corviknight!" Leaf exclaimed. Koharu's face flustered in red, which I don't know why.

"Is that okay Koharu?" I asked her, she's still flustering but Leaf's idea is probably good.

"I-It's fine!" Koharu replied, and with that being said, I commanded Staraptor to come closer to Corviknight, I jumped through it, and I am now infront of Koharu, making her feel safe, Staraptor still wants to fly so I let her be.

I can feel Koharu's arms wrapped around me, and I can hear Leaf giggling, to which I don't know why.

"C-Can I do this just after this ride?" Koharu shyly asked.

"It's fine, as long as it'll make you safe." I replied to her, she's now beet red but then nodded in response, she rested her head on my back. We were silent for a moment, still flying at the beautiful sky.

"Say, do you guys always do this?" Koharu suddenly asked.

"Yes, makes me want to just stay here and experience this kind of relaxation." Leaf replied, Koharu smiled at that.

"I wish it'll always be like this, peaceful." Koharu stated.

"I know, I do hope so." I said, I remembered what that telepathy was talking about disaster, I just shrugged that thought out and enjoyed this time.

"Where are we going?" Koharu asked.

"We are now on the outskirts of Unova, want to rest here for awhile?" I said to her, she nodded in response.

"Alright then, Corviknight, Pidgeot, land us on Nimbasa City, Staraptor, follow us." I ordered the three and now were landing at Unova's main city, Nimbasa.

More adventures are yet to come.

???'s POV

"Is the project ready?" I asked my agents.

"It is still unstable sir, but it'll be ready to use soon." One of the agents stated. That got me angry, it's been days and the machine's still not working.

"When will it be ready to use?!" I yelled at them, Persian purred and managed to calm me down.

"About three to four months sir." The agent replied.

Three months?! That's too long, my head ticked off at that statement.

"Unacceptable! I want it ready to use in one month time, or else." I blackmailed. The agents shivered at that.

"Y-Yes sir!" The agents saluted.

"Dismissed." I bluntly said. The agents walked out the office, I petted my Persian, it purred it response.

"Soon, Ultra-Beast will be in my possession, and no one can stop me!"

To be continued...