Chapter 19

???'s POV

"They are headed towards the Challenger's Cove."  The wolf-like pokemon with a shield as it's mane stated. We stared at the mysterious boy on a Corviknight together with two girls with him, one was on the Pidgeot following them.

"What did they did to you to give your interests to them?"  It said again, it's shield mane disappeared, what it is now is just somewhat your typical wolf that has blue and white streaks on it's body, it's blue hair sticking out.

"The Unova Nimbasa City incident is what made them interest me."  I calmly replied at it, I put my sword down and it disappeared, it also made me transform back to my regular form.

"I haven't had the news about it, tell me anything about it one day."  It said, I nodded back at him.

"Eventually, we'll meet that trainer, because aside from Ultra Beasts, something greater will soon occur, even dangerous than Ultra Beasts."  I stated seriously and glared at the sky.

"And by that coming chaos, you mean..."  It trailed off.

"Yes, the rise of Eternatus."

...

Ash's POV

We dived at the narrow entrance ahead of us, good thing Koharu's Rotom Phone works just fine, the entrance was so narrow that Corviknight and Pidgeot had hard time passing through some rocks and branches of trees blocking the way, but somehow we manage to fit through.

Finally, there was light and we flew towards it, and what greeted us is the scenery of the beautiful place, it even has crystals of different colors on it. We landed at the lakeside, we just let Pidgeot and Corviknight out so that they can stretch their wings and relax.

The crystals is what intrigued me, so I took a closer look at it, I caressed the pink crystals, and it somehow reacted, that made me wonder.

"Are these sundial particles?" I asked to particularly no one, this things is somehow similar to the ones at the Anistar City, the way it reacted for being touched.

Leaf and Koharu had their usual sightseeing of the place, they even attracted some pokemons like Dragonair and some herd of Absols, which are really pretty rare for them to find in some other common places.

The place was like fantasy, there's even fossil pokemons living here, especially the Aerodactyls flying around, which surprisingly didn't harmed us.

"Ash this is so amazing!" Leaf was the one to comment at the place, after that nice sightseeing, it is pretty normal for them to react like that.

"Y-Yeah, I can't believe this kind of place even exists." Koharu commented, still at awe at the place.

Unusual pokemons are everywhere, and this might be a good time for Koharu.

"Koharu, I noticed that Dragonair over there still following you." I pointed out behind her, which is a fact, Dragonair was really behind her.

"Huh?" She wondered and spun around, she was surprised at the sight of the Dragonair she and Leaf just found moments ago, now it's following her. I guess the sightseeing paid off.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?" Leaf asked me, and I grinned back at her.

"Yes I do Leaf." I smirked and looked at Koharu, she was just standing there speechless, which is kind of entertaining.

"A-Are you..." She managed to blurt out, but Dragonair even understood quickly and nodded at her, she's still not believing it but subconsciously picked up a ball from her backpack and held it. Dragonair took the cue and crept closer to the girl and let itself get sucked by the pokeball, it wiggled two times and then a sound ringed, notifying that Dragonair was caught. Koharu was still just there, speechless, but soon regained consciousness and smiled brightly, hugging the pokeball on her hand.

"Congratulations Koharu, you just caught yourself a nice pseudo-legendary pokemon!" Leaf exclaimed and then appreciated her, eyes ate beaming brightly, to which Koharu was entertained.

"Yeah, let's explore a little more, and we might find something interesting." I called out and then the three of us walked deeper in the cove, Pidgeot and Corviknight following behind.

...

"What is this..." Leaf was the first one to say a word when we arrived at some unusual place in this cove, we actually entered a cave in this cove and here we are now, another underground lake, and is somewhat similar to the Terminus Cave in Kalos, but this one is even more beautiful, the sparkling crystal clear water made the view even more elegant. The lake however, it's just how it looks, but it was actually deep.

But we noticed that there's fewer smaller pokemons here compared to the outside, we expected a lot here than the outside but it was the opposite.

"I wonder what's in here?" I asked to no one, and Koharu, who was obviously afraid of dark caves, had her tight grip around my arm.

"C-Can we get out of here?" Koharu stuttered, she was afraid of what might come out just suddenly.

"Not yet Koharu, we haven't even explored this place." Leaf replied and walked around the place, she knows what to do so I didn't even dare to warn her, I just let her do her things, but it is quite opposite for Koharu though, that's why she's always clinging onto me.

And it was kind of cute.

I mentally slapped myself for thinking about that when we have this serious situation here.

But to be honest, she's really cute, I love to admit it.

"I see there are quite few trainers who found this place, very interesting."  A somewhat telepathic feminine voice boomed throughout the cave, it wasn't that loud, it was like the cave was speaking to us, Leaf was taken aback at that and hurriedly ran towards us.

"Who's there?!" Leaf shouted as she picked up a pokeball, getting ready if something comes out.

"Now now, you don't want to engage a battle in this beautiful place, aren't you?"  The voice chuckled, Leaf loosened up quite a bit but she's still holding a pokeball on her hand, Koharu was shaking in fear, she was now behind me, hiding herself and making myself her 'shield' if anything comes out.

"That's it, now that this is settled, can I show myself now?"  The voice politely asked. And I just noticed another passage just beside to the ones we entered.

"You may come out and introduced yourself." I calmly said and waited for a response.

"Very well then."  It said and I stared at the passageway because it is obviously the only other way around, and what came out from it, shocked me, Leaf, as well as Koharu.

"Please to meet you, my name is Diancie."

To be continued...

Koharu caught herself a Dragonair! I know, a pretty weird way to catch it, but I couldn't think of anything else! Sorry!

And who could possibly guess the two unknown characters? I think you guys all know but it would be better if you comment out your guesses!