Chapter 42

3rd Person's POV

All the pokemons have scattered and charged towards Eternatus, the champions looked at the busy Ash and was literally in shock as to why he can call out 12 pokemons at a time.

"Charizard look out!" Ash called as the Eternatus fired off a Dragon Pulse towards Charizard's place, luckily it managed to dodge the attack.

His pokemons continued to par up agains the Eternatus, but isn't enough for them to defeat that thing, and while they were busy, everyone around Ash looked at him with dumbfounded reactions, he's really doing it, commanding 12 pokemons at the same time.

All his pokemons did their very best to defend it's attacks so that there will be minimum damage, all his pokemons are pretty much trained just like the pokemons he had that can do bond phenomenon. Leaf already knew his pokemons, but never in their journey days she knew that he can do such thing, like the one happening right now.

"Everyone, evacuate from this place!" Exclaimed Ash as he was also busy commanding his pokemons.

"But---"

"No buts Leaf, your pokemons have worn out, you can help me if you'll get them checked to Nurse Joy, leave the egg to Nurse Joy for now, take Koharu with you! Also take these pokeballs, let them get healed." Ash instructed and he handed Leaf the six pokeballs, Leaf proceeded as planned and she dragged Koharu out of the place.

"No Ash!" Koharu exclaimed while she's being dragged, the other champions also did as told and went quickly to the pokemon center.

As they were gone from the place, Ash gazed back at the battle, his pokemons are also starting to wore out.

"That thing sure is bulky." Said Ash to particularly no one, he continued on commanding his pokemons, telling them to dodge when something is coming.

"Arceus, where are you." Ash asked to no one, but no response, he should do it by himself, even if it means sacrificing himself for everyone around him.

"Everyone! Don't let that thing use Dynamax Cannon again! Do your best to stop it!" Ash commanded his pokemons, they were determined to take it down, everytime his core is about to brighten, they'll quickly react and fire off their moves in order to stop it from attacking.

Eternatus' rage is getting out of nowhere, as if it is getting ready for another attack, Ash had expected it at first, but that thing is still firing off it's Dragon Pulses and Hyper Beams everywhere, destroying the tournament facilities even further.

As it is attacking, it's rage is also building up, and Ash's pokemons couldn't handle it if it goes even further and further, they were now visually worn out.

"Noivern, Sceptile, Cinderace, return for now!" Ash yelled out as he sees the three really worn out, they have also recieved damages from Eternatus, the trio were returned from their pokeballs and Ash continued to command the other 9.

He knew that even if he had bought up 12 of them at the same time, those 12 isn't enough to defeat the massive thing, it is only to buy time.

And just by that, Eternatus had it all, as the rage had filled him up, he flew up in the dark clouds, hiding itself, and after few moments, it's head is now in a completely different form, it was like it's head had completely torn up and formed five long bone-like fingers, the core and the fingers emitting red light, signifying an attack.

And at that moment, the others also arrived at the scene, they have completely healed the other pokemons, but as they took gaze of the thing on the sky, their eyes widened in horror, especially for Koharu.