Chapter 14

???'s POV

"You saw that, didn't you, Alder?" One of my elite four, Caitlin, said as she checked out the camera at the battle stadium.

We had the news about Team Plasma's movement and Ghetsis appearance on the Battle Stadium, we were about to go there when Grimsley, also one of my elite four, suggested that we should wait for a little while, I don't know what's on his mind but we did what he said.

Team Plasma were everywhere around the city, and one battle we did focused was on Ghetsis and the other five trainers, sure, his Hydreigon was strong, but what baffled us is the appearance of the mysterious pair, along with some girl as their acquaintance.

"His Gardevoir is shiny." Caitlin stated as she stared at the light blue Gardevoir on screen.

The time they were surrounded, we got worried about them, especially the time when the Plasma grunts unleashed their attacks altogether.

By the time the smoke died out, we were shocked at the display of mega evolution in there, which is kind of mysterious because they both handled four pokemons capable of mega evolution, which is inhuman.

"What power..." Marshal, a fighting type elite four, muttered as he watched the scene.

The duo defeated Ghetsis and the grunts, but they let them get away, and the three of them walked out at the scene, leaving the other trainers speechless.

"But that is impossible, let's just say that those two mega evolved two pokemon each, it's just unbelievable!" Shauntal, a ghost type elite four, exclaimed in disbelief.

"I agree, Alder, should we let the other champions know?" Grimsley asked.

"I do agree at that suggestion, Steven might want to investigate this scene." I replied to them.

"I kind of like the mysterious boy." Caitlin stated, we sweatdropped at her.

"Caitlin, the boy's probably at his 15, you can't do that." Shauntal chuckled as she stated the fact, Caitlin just huffed and looked away.

"Contact Steven first, he needs to know this." I stated, the others nodded and got back to work.

"A mysterious pair of duo showed up, interesting."

Ash's POV

We arrived back at the Nimbasa City pokemon center, got our four pokemons healed up, and was about to head out to another place to avoid further problems when someone outside was standing.

"I assume you were the one who saved Nimbasa City from Ghetsis?" A man, wearing a cap, and has a really long hair, said, his Zorua standing on his shoulder also cried.

We sweatdropped at that and nervously laughed.

"I deeply express my gratitude in saving the city." The man bowed at us, which is kind of awkward.

"Uhh, no, no need to make that kind of move to us sir." Leaf quickly said as she raised her hands up.

"People call me N, may I take your time for awhile?" N asked.

"S-Sure." I said and the four of us walked together, we don't know where we are headed.

"As you may know, Team Plasma's having their progress in controling this region, and probably the whole world." N started.

"Why would they want to take control of a whole region by the way?" Leaf asked.

"That is because they want more power, the greed in Ghetsis' eyes is the proof, Team Plasma's plans always works, and we had a hard time stopping them." N replied to her.