Chapter 7

Ash's POV

"Good job taking on that Alain back there Leaf." I said to her.

"You should've done it though, you're the one being challenged." She replied and glared at me.

"You seem excited, and it's true that I'm not in the mood to battle." I replied back and sweatdropped.

"That's alright, Gardevoir needs some stretch too." She said and giggled.

"You're getting a hang of the teachings I taught you, I see." I commended her, she gave me her usual proud face.

"How did you do it though? Especially with you and your Greninja." Leaf asked in curiosity.

"I told you, it's one in a million chance, maybe you can do it too, soon, since you already have deep bonds with your pokemons." I assured her, and she just puffed her cheeks.

"That better be true." She said.

I just laughed at that and we continued to walk on the streets of Lumiose City.

???'s POV

It's been two days since we had arrive here in Kalos to have our vacation, Lumiose City is such a great place for vacation, but I admit I missed Galar, but it'll still be awhile before we go back there.

We're currently here at Professor Sycamore's lab, Dad, or should we say, Professor Sakuragi, had some errands to do together with the Kalos Professor, so here I am, and also, together with Gou, a friend who does nothing but catch lots and lots of pokemons in order to make his way towards Mew, well, that's what he always say.

He's always excited since he got here days ago, he sees loads of pokemons which isn't in Galar, and I admit, so do I.

Me and Gou went off for a walk, I just followed him since it's what Dad wants, so I cannot do anything about it, and it's really annoying with him around.

"Hey Koharu, look! It's a Helioptile." My thoughts were interrupted when Gou suddenly yelled as he pointed out a somewhat yellow lizard pokemon.

"Go catch it if you want." I said to him, slightly uninterested, but not enough for him to notice.

"You know I will, go pokeball!" Gou yelled as he throws a pokeball at the yellow lizard pokemon, it was sucked in and with the three wiggles, it was caught.

"Yes! I caught myself a Helioptile!" Gou cheered, while I just sweatdropped at him.

"I'm starting to think why are you successfully catching pokemons without battling them." I stated, he just grinned at that.

We made another walks, until we arrive at a small clearing, it was pretty peaceful, just few kilometers away from Lumiose City. Fletchlings and other pokemons strolled around, and ofcourse, it's Gou's cue.

"Yes I got it!

"Fletchlings mine!"

"Go pokeball!"

Those words are always let out whenever he gets a pokemon, as a matter of fact, he's doing it now. After that spree, we decided on continuing to walk onwards, and just moments later, me and Gou were shocked to see what is infront of us.

"K-Koharu...look at that." Gou manage to blurt out.

Even I can't believe what we are seeing.

"A...A light blue Gardevoir..." I muttered.

"I have to catch it!" Gou yelled, but as he stepped forward, it was gone.

"It's gone!" Gou yelled devastated.

"Gou, look at this." I said as I showed him my Rotom Phone. Gou was delighted.

"It's perfect Koharu! You're a lifesaver!" Gou said.

"We have to let your dad check this out!"

I just nodded at him and we went back to Professor Sycamore's lab.

Ash's POV

Me and Leaf just finished eating in a restaurant here in Lumiose, my Gardevoir decided to head out and also get herself a stretch, so I let her go and asked her to come back immediately, knowing her characteristics.

"It's been a while since we got to Professor Sycamore's lab, should we visit him?" Leaf asked as we walked.

"That's a good idea Leaf, but right now, let's admire the beauty of the city." I said to her, with that, she nodded.

As we go on, Gardevoir appeared right infront of us.

"How are you Gardevoir? Done stretching?" I asked her.

Gardevoir nodded but frowned at that. She closed her eyes and said something.

"What? You have been found?" I said in disbelief.

She bowed her head sadly.

"That's okay Gardevoir, I do think it wasn't your fault." I replied to her, hoping I can relieve her sadness. It was a success, she smiled at that.

"Mind returning?" I asked.

With that, she nodded, and I returned her back into her pokeball.

"Shall we visit now?" Leaf asked, she's impatient, but it can't be helped, it's really been a while.

"Alright, lead the way.

Koharu's POV

We arrived back at Professor Sycamore's lab, and we quickly saw Professor Sycamore and dad doing something, this might be a bad idea, but Gou decided to interrupt them.

"Professor Sakuragi! Look what we got!" Gou yelled, Dad looked at him, Gou still got my Rotom Phone. Gou showed my Dad Gardevoir's picture, Dad's eyes widened in shock and disbelief at what he was seeing.

"I...Is it true Gou? A light blue Gardevoir?" Dad managed to say.

"Positive, professor!" Gou replied excitedly.

"Light blue Gardevoir?" Professor Sycamore inserted.

"Yes Augustine, a light blue Gardevoir seen by these two! This is a huge discovery for us!" Dad cheered as he held the Rotom Phone.

"Just for you Sakuragi." Professor Sycamore said. Dad stopped cheering and looked at him.

"Why's that Augustine?" Dad asked him.

"That means he's here, together with his sister, you see, this particular Gardevoir has a trainer, a very special trainer I met a month ago, I also can't believe it, but he has it. You'll see when he gets in here again, I assure you that you'll be amazed with him and his pokemons, as well as his sister's" Professor Sycamore explained.

"Him? His little sister?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I'd love to battle him!" Gou said excitedly.

"Not to let you down Gou but, I assure you that you can't do anything to him, not even his little sister." Professor Sycamore said, Gou just pouted.

"Is he that strong?" I asked.

"Yes Koharu, a trainer of many talents, a trainer that can rival that of a Champion, I haven't seen him and Diantha into a battle, but I'm looking forward to it." Professor Sycamore said.

"You seem talking so highly about this trainer, Augustine." Dad said.

"Yes I do, Sakuragi, infact, I even gave one of my keystone to him, as I am impressed with his skills, and I can ensure that he'll put it to good deeds." Professor Sycamore replied.

"Well then, I look forwa---"

"Hey professor!" Another voice came out from the entrance, two figures went into the lab and greeted Professor Sycamore.

"Ah, talk about coincidence."

To be continued...