Chapter 8

I think Koharu has the majority, so Koharu it is, plus I think it's about time I make something new.

Please don't kill me for this.

And also, I'll try putting the others like Serena and Lillie, although I don't guarantee it, but I'll try.

Ash's POV

Me and Leaf arrived at Professor Sycamore's lab, I can feel Leaf's excitement of seeing Professor Sycamore again, as well as the other pokemons in the lab.

"Let's go Ash!" She cheered as she grabbed my hand and went in to the lab.

Without him notifying.

We went into the lab and greeted him, but to my surprise, three other unfamiliar figures is with him, so I thought we might have interrupted their chat.

But Leaf couldn't care less, she just went on and proceeded onwards Professor Sycamore.

"Ah, talk about coincidence." Professor Sycamore said.

What are they talking about?

"Sakuragi, Gou, Koharu, meet Ash and Leaf, the two siblings I was talking about." Professor Sycamore introduced.

"Someone fill me in?" I asked, not knowing what was going on.

"Then, your the one who owns that light blue Gardevoir!" The boy exclaimed, his name is Gou right?

"Ah, so that's why Gardevoir said she was spotted by someone." I muttered.

And to their surprise, although it also happened the time we got here, my Gardevoir and Leaf's Gardevoir wiggled intensely. Making the three notice it and got curious, although Professor Sycamore knows what's going on.

"Is it okay Professor?" I said to him and nervously laughed.

"It's completely fine Ash, the other pokemons are there at the field." Professor Sycamore replied.

And with that, we both released our Gardevoirs, the three was awed at the sight of the light blue Gardevoir, they quickly proceeded to the field in order to play with the other pokemons.

"What was that?" The other man said in shock.

"It's just that their Gardevoirs loves to play with the other pokemons here." Professor Sycamore explained, and with that, the three are speechless.

"Okay, can someone fill me in of what is happening here?" I asked again.

"Right, we were just talking about you when they said they spotted your Gardevoir, they had the same expressions as I had before." Professor Sycamore explained. With that, I just sweatdropped.

"Young man, how did you get that Gardevoir?" The man, I think he's a professor too, named Sakuragi.

"It's a long story Professor." I replied to him.

"I'll be glad to listen to it someday, what a discovery for today!" He exclaimed happily.

I also noticed the other one who hasn't talked yet since the time we got here, she had that weird ponytail and a somewhat a uniform from another region. I decided to make a move.