Chapter 39

Ash's POV

Solgaleo and Lunala gave out their screeches and roars, gaining the attention of the other ultra beast present nearby, they quickly rushed in and attempted to attack us when they got into move.

There's a pack of Nihilegos charging at us, Solgaleo took the cue, it's body glowed faint red, then charged towards the pack, it must be the Sunsteel Strike, his signature move.

And as for the other side, three Buzzwoles also charged at Lunala's side, so she widened up and formed a perfect circle, aimed towards Buzzwole, and fired off a large bright shadowy pulse at them, it must be her Moongeist Beam being fired off, they were both hit by the attacks and they flew away.

Solgaleo and Lunala both landed on my side, and looked at me.

"These pests have been really disturbed."  Solgaleo stated telepathically, followed by a roar.

"I had dispatched the source of why they have been acting like this, and I'm pretty sure Leaf also took care of the others." I replied back.

Kind of weird but talking to these Alolan legends casually is cool, I don't know.

"Those pesky humans disturbing ultra space dimension, attempting to own them just for their evil purposes."  Lunala stated with a screech. I frowned at that and looked at the surroundings, it was a huge mess.

Koharu was just right beside me, seeing the three legendaries up on the air was enough for her I think, now these two showed suddenly showed up out of nowhere. But that isn't the case for now, save up the surprises for later.

"Those beasts are ruining the place."  Solgaleo stated.

"Let us handle this."  Lunala followed, and with that being said, both of them hovered in the air and then flew towards some pack of ultra beasts, hoping to deplete their population.

As I stared at the surroundings, chaos is literally everywhere, I can see Lugia shooting off Aeroblasts everywhere, but careful not to hit some allies. Ho-oh and it's Sacred Fire being fired off to some Guzzlords, and Rayquaza rushing off in great speed, that must be it's Dragon Ascent.

As I look up things, I was also multitasking, the bond phenomenon was still there, and both Greninja and Lucario did a good job by not getting hit by some attacks.

"Greninja, that Pheromosa is strong, keep it at bay, use Night Slash!" I commanded through the bond, and I can feel that he's executing the command, Pheromosa's great speed was overpowered by Greninja, I can see through him that he hit her with the shadowy blade, Night Slash, seeing the opportunity, I quickly commanded.

"Lucario, don't let it get away, use the Aura Spheres!" I yelled out as I switch on Lucario's sight, he did the command and fired off the three Aura Spheres floating around him, it hit Pheromosa and immobilized it.

"Good, let someone catch it, don't let it move." I said and they grunted in response.

As I was commanding things, I didn't even realized that theres an Ultra Beast near us, so I quickly cancelled of the connection of them and focused on this for now, there were few Buzzwoles around us, good thing I let out Gardevoir to guard us.

"Gardevoir, Shadow Ball on all of them!" I commanded my shiny Gardevoir.

With that being said, she disappeared instantly on her spot and appeared on the back of Buzzwole, she fired off multiple Shadow Balls on their back, and she moved from one Buzzwole to another, all of them were weakened and I took the cue to catch them with the Beast Balls Lusamine gave to me.