Chapter 2

3rd Person's POV

Three days have passed since the man was thrown into another world, and in fact, the world of Pokemon.

Of course, adjustments are needed since he's in the body of a 15 year old boy embarking to have a new journey.

He was in the body of Ash Ketchum, thus, will live a life as Ash Ketchum, who knows what will happen to him?

He had his Charmander from Professor Oak, and in that three days time, they are both training and aiming to get different movesets in order to widen up their battle tactics.

His Charmander is pretty athletic and competetive, and Ash is happy that he got that type of Charmander.

And during that three day time, he already got his second pokemon, a Rookidee, which is in fact, a pokemon from Galar region, this tiny bird has the same feature with a Fletchling, the difference is that Rookidee has a streak of black, blue and yellow. This pokemon is quite hard-headed and gave Ash a hard time catching it, but soon caught it and explained everything throughout his journey, Rookidee accepted it and became one of his pokemon.

He also caught a Ralts, which is a rare pokemon and is hardly to find anywhere. What's more? Instead of green, this Ralts has blue outline, safe to say that it's a Shiny Pokemon. Ralts is an abandoned pokemon and was left just beside a tree, so Ash took the opportunity and offered it to become a part of his family. Ralts was overjoyed and accepted the offer.

Currently, it was nighttime, Ash let out the three to enjoy the night.

"Charmander, Rookidee, Ralts, come on out!" Ash yelled out as he tossed three pokeballs up in the air, the capsules opened and revealed the said pokemons, the three cried out their names as they went out.

"What do you say guys? I assume you guys have enough training for today?" Ash asked the three, in response, the three cried out happily.

'But then, how am I gonna do this? Challenge out gyms? Travel around?' Ash said to himself as he looked at the three, cuddling together.

'They look so peaceful.' He once again said.

The voice said that a disaster is coming, but maybe it's still far before it'll happen, and by that thought, maybe he can still enjoy his time as a trainer, catch many Pokemons as he can, raise and evolve them into fine Pokemons.

"Gonna challenge Brock after I evolve Charmander or Rookidee, Ralts is pretty young to be in a battle." Ash said to no one in particular.

Just then, rustles can be heard from bushes nearby Ash's camp, he perked up, but not enough for the three sleeping pokemons to awaken them. He slowly stood up, careful not to awake them. And he followed the rustles.

Until Ash arrived on a riverside, he looked around, until his sight was now on a figure on the other side of the river.

"It...it's..." He was speechless, as if no words can describe what he is seeing right now.

On the other side of the river, on a rock, there stood a white figure in all fours, with a single bent horn on its head, it stood there magnificently. Then it jumped and skipped the river and landed beside him, well, three meter distance from him.

He was out of words, it was an Absol, a rarely seen pokemon, but on the other hand, he was thinking, Absol is the disaster pokemon, but he was already informed that there will be a disaster coming.

But what really caught his attention is that, below Absol's chin, there's a pendant.

"A...a mega stone?" Ash stuttered, out of all things he can see, it was a mega stone, and he is pretty sure it's an Absolite.

Absol nodded, and walked forward towards him, Ash just stood there dumfounded.

"You were already informed."  The disaster pokemon said telepathically.

"You can talk..." Ash trailed off.

"Of course I can, but let's get straight to the point, you will be my trainer, I will be your pokemon."  Absol said bluntly.

"Wh-what? I--- I can't do tha---"

"You will do that." Absol said bluntly.

Ash was left dumbstrucked, he's now out of words, he's now confused, what will he gonna do?

Still four days before a week will pass and these sorts of things already happened, a bird that is from Galar region although he's in Kanto, a rare Shiny Ralts, and now, an Absol with a mega stone on a pendant.

"O-okay, but first, I have a condition." Ash said suddenly.

"How unusual of you to make some conditions before catching me, very well, I shall hear it." Absol replied in rather calm tone.

Ash was in a thinking pose for a while, before saying his condiotions.

"First, I'll focus on raising the three and the future pokemons I will get, since clearly you're strong enough to be in pokemon tournaments." Ash explained, Absol nodded at this.

"Second, I will only use you during emergency battles, since as I said, I'll focus on raising those three and some future pokemons I will catch." He continued.

"Fair enough, young trainer." Absol replied.

Absol is so sure that this trainer is worthy of it's power, and also, he respected his power. He also has equal thinking of his pokemon, he wants to have his pokemon a fair share of battles, in order to gain experience.

Absol's decision is now absolute, he will follow this trainer wherever he goes, and will assist him on his journey together the other pokemons.

"You really are worthy of being my trainer, I shall assist you and the other pokemons on our journey." Absol stated.

Ash was happy to hear that and plucked a pokeball on his pocket, then he bumped it on Absol's forehead, Absol was sucked inside the pokeball and it wiggled thrice, before making a sound notifying that Absol is now caught.

Ash is happy that he will have a strong companion on his journey, after catching Absol, he went back to his camp, he saw the three still cuddling each other, and then decided he should also take his rest, he let out Absol and offered it a sleep with them. Absol happily accepted and cuddled with the three.

To be continued...