Chapter 18

Challenger's Cove and it's story are just made up from my imagination, I'm sorry I cannot make more interesting stories other than that one on the previous chapter.

Ash's POV

"You're leaving already?" Exclaimed the Aether Foundation president, Lusamine, we were now on Professor Oak's guest room and the others are there too.

"Yes we are, Ma'am Lusamine, we already stayed here enough and it's about time to change the scenery." Leaf explainer politely.

"Aww, but I want to see more of your pokemons more!" Lana groaned, her admiration for my Greninja is amazing, so much for a water type lover.

"You've already seen enough guys, I gave Gladion the advantage here." I sweatdropped and pointed at Gladion, wherein he smirked at that, though it's far from the truth.

"Where will you go? If you don't mind me asking." Mallow asked.

I told them not to say the Challenger's Cove so they don't get curious and might follow us to the dangerous place, any possible reason is acceptable.

"We're heading towards Sinnoh! Yeah Sinnoh!" Leaf quickly replied, not showing any suspiciousness.

"That's a great place, I wish we could also go, but we've got things to do here." Sophocles said and sighed, Lusamine also agreed at that.

"Well then, we shall head out now." I said to everyone.

We bid our goodbyes, Leaf just noticed this, but the certain blonde haired girl was silent all the time, maybe she's not accepting that we'll be leaving, but I don't know.

"Next time you meet us, we'll be at the league!" I exclaimed, enlightening the mood. The others cheered at that, and the three of us headed out, we had our usual flying type pokemons, we mounted it and then went off to our exact destination.

...

"I'm surprised you didn't mention that you were Lance's wild card." Leaf said and chuckled, I just looked at her with confusing look.

"Should I do that? It will just ruin the fun you know." I said and winked at her, Koharu, on the other hand, surprisingly fell asleep while still hugging me from the back, during on flight, so I ordered Corviknight to fly gently, in order to not wake her up from her beautiful sleep. But my body just moved on it's own, I carefully lifted up Koharu's head and placed her on my lap, good thing she didn't wake up, due to Corviknight's size being bigger than the usual ones, I was able to do that.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" Leaf suddenly said, and that took me back.

"W-What?" I stuttered, clearly not expecting those words from her.

"I said she's beautiful, you dense Torkoal." Leaf said and grinned, I just glared at her playfully.

But then again, my hand moved on it's own, I caressed her silky smooth hair, I admit she's really cute, especially when she sleeps like that.

"Oh you're already moving!" Leaf silently squealed, careful to not wake up Koharu.

"I moved what?" I asked, not really getting what she meant by that.

"Nevermind!" She quickly huffed at that, I'm just caressing Koharu's hair, I don't understand girls at all.

Koharu's POV

It felt comfortable, I didn't even know I fell asleep during the flight, I groggily lifted myself up and see that we're still above the sky flying, but what made me comfortable?

I looked at my 'bed' and the moment I saw him, I just realized.

"Wh-Wha..." I stuttered, my face flustered and it was beet red, that was embarassing!

But then, he's also sleeping peacefully, maybe he also slept while on flight, but me lying on his lap was really embarassing! But I'm thankful for that too, I don't know!

"I see you're already awake Koharu." I heard Leaf said, who's riding her Pidgeot.

"Y-Yeah." I manage to say, still embarassed that she saw me on Ash's lap.

"So how is Ash's lap? Is it comfortable?" She teased, and that made me fluster again, but I can't deny at that fact.

"Y-Yeah...it is." I said, embarassed, I'm still blushing madly but thankfully he's asleep, or he would laugh at me seeing me in this awful state. Leaf on the other hand, giggled and grinned at that, her teasing is getting out of nowhere.

"But, anyways, I do have an important question for you." Leaf said, her expression turned serious quite a bit.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Do you like my brother?" She bluntly asked, I was speechless at that, I didn't saw it coming, was that pretty obvious? I swear I hid my feelings pretty well.

"Uh...n-no---"

"Oh come on, I know some girls like you, and don't worry, I won't tell him!" She said as she raised her right hand up, signalling for a promise, I stared at her for quite a while, and I sighed, sensing that she's quite serious about this.

"Alright, I do like him, but this is just probably some small crush." I sighed and accepted my defeat, and witht that, she playfully squealed and giggled, I can stand his sister that much!

"Don't worry! That small crush of yours will get bigger as we go on in this adventure!" Leaf exclaimed, and I blushed again madly.

I don't know when I got this feelings for him, maybe the time he showed up at Professor Sycamore's lab, I clearly don't know, it's a mixed up feeling, but I deny to let this feelings fade just like that, especially that I was the one who said that I'll be coming with them.

Wait, maybe that's why I said that because I want to be with Ash! I mentally covered myself up in embarassment.

"L-Leaf, this is embarassing." I said, still covering my face with my hand.

"Embarassed by what?" The boy beside me, suddenly asked, I was taken aback at that.

"Nothing! Nothing to be embarassed at!" I quickly defended. Leaf was giggling on the other side, she's ruining my sanity!

"O-Okay?" He managed to say and dropped the topic, I sighed in relief at that, and I glared at the laughing Leaf, and she just stucked her tongue out, I'm so gonna get her later.

"Anyways, I think we're almost there." Ash said and I checked my Rotom Phone, the map says that we're already at the outskirts of Kanto, and he's right about us being close to the cove, now this comes the hard part, finding that narrow entrance to the cove.

"I woke up in perfect timing, let's do this Corviknight, Pidgeot and Leaf, follow our lead." Ash commanded as he got himself ready to navigate with Corviknight.

"I'm on it Ash!" Leaf also did what Ash did and focused on Pidgeot.

"Koharu, keep youself close to me and don't fall off, okay?" He said with that signature smile, it's melting my heart, in secret, obviously. I nodded at him and put my arms around him, which is kind of embarassing and reassuring at the same time.

And with that, we dived and jolted off to the thick forest, hoping to search and discover the mysterious cove.

To be continued...