Chapter 31

3rd Person's POV

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome again for the second round in the semi finals! I'm sure you're badly waiting for this time, well then, without further ado, let's shuffle and see the matchups!" The announcer's voice echoed throughout the battlefield.

It was the day four of the tournament, everyone is psyched to watch the upcoming battles, they looked at the screen in order to know the matchups.

After shuffling, Ash found himself matched up against a man who had a long blue hair, wears a cap and scarf, and just like before, it was also the first match of the day.

"This is it everyone! A battle of wild cards! It looks like we have ourselves the wild card of Kanto and wild card of Sinnoh! Ash and Tobias!" Cheers was heared throughout the crowd.

"That guy with legendaries..."  Ash muttered.

...

Cynthia and Lance looked at each other and smirked.

"This is interesting, I know that Tobias guy having legendaries in his arsenal." Drake was the one to say it, he knew the guy's potential.

"Yeah, I wonder how things go " Said Steven, who's mostly intrigued about what Ash can do.

And thus, they went back to focus on the match.

...

The two trainers walked up towards the battlefield and gave each other some glares.

"Now for the additional rules, this battle will be a double battle! So they should be revealing two pokemons at once instead of one!" The announcer informed, Ash and Tobias was taken aback at this but nevertheless accepted the rules.

"Well then, trainers, this is a double battle, reveal your pokemons!" The referee announced, it was Tobias who showed his pokemons first.

"Metagross, Dragonite, on stage!" Tobias yelled and tossed two pokeballs , revealing the two pseudo legendary pokemons.

"Amazing folks! Tobias had himself two pseudo legendary pokemons!"

Ash was slightly amazed at this and smirked.

"Strong opponents, much more interesting, Greninja, Lucario, I choose you!" Ash yelled and also tossed two pokeballs on the air, revealing his two powerhouses, they both give those battle stances, signifying that they're ready for the match, especially Greninja.

"Battle begin!"

"Metagross, let's show them our full power! Mega evolve!" Tobias suddenly yelled and revealed his key stone, just by that, Metagross was engulfed in a bright light and undergo mega evolution, it's structure mainly change, it now looked like a cannon, which it's legs are now serving as it's firepower, and it is now floating on the air.

"Outstanding folks! Mega evolution right off the bat!" The announcer yelled.

"Let's do this, Metagross, Flash Cannon on Greninja! Dragonite, Hyper Beam on Greninja!" Tobias commanded.

"Lucario, get infront and counter the two with Bone Rush, let it spin." Ash calmly said, but was intrigued on why Tobias is aiming Greninja.

But nevertheless, Lucario confidently on Greninja's front and successfully deflected the two powerful attacks coming from the two pseudo legendary pokemons. Lucario gave off a smirk at the two.

"Flawless defense Lucario did there." Tobias commented.

"I don't know why you're aiming Greninja, but we're gonna take on what you'll fire at us." Ash confidently responded.