Chapter 40

3rd Person's POV

"Yes! Yes! Finally!"

Leaf came out from where she was hiding and squealed happily, Koharu, who was surprised at the sudden appearance of Leaf, quickly broke the kiss and is now embarassed at things.

"L-Leaf! How long have you been hiding there?!" Koharu exclaimed in embarassment, while for Ash, he just sat there, dumbstrucked, still calculating about what just happened.

"Both of you are so cute!" Leaf squealed excitedly and nudged at her soon-to-be sister-in-law. Koharu quickly got a hold of her, still embarassed.

"Uhh..." Ash trailed off, still sitting there in shock and surprise, Koharu, realizing what she just did there, quickly reacted.

"Ahh! I'm so sorry Ash! I-I couldn't help it..." Koharu quickly defended, Ash was still flabbergasted at what happened, he didn't clearly expected that kiss, and he was genuinely surprised at that.

"Koharu you just made a good move there!" Leaf said and teased her, Koharu covered her face to prevent further embarassment.

"L-Leaf stop it!" Koharu exclaimed while still hiding her face, her embarassment right now is beyond her imagination, she was just glad that there are just three of them.

Ash, who just calmed down, just smiled at her and petted her head.

"It is fine Koharu, besides, I think I find it cute." Ash said while petting her head, much to her embarassment.

"See? Dense as Torkoal." Leaf whispered at Koharu, to which Koharu just giggled in response.

"You still have a long way to go before breaking that thick dense skull of his, but don't worry, you are progressing." Leaf silently said and giggled to her amusement, which Koharu smiled at her and now she is really determined to get Ash's heart, even if it is still a long way to go before it'll happen.

...

"Greninja, Water Shuriken, Lucario, Aura Sphere, Gardevoir, Moonblast!" Ash commanded all his pokemons.

And also with the help of other trainers, everyone fired off their pokemon moves towards the shiny Guzzlord that is the only one left. Solgaleo and Lunala did also fire off some of their moves as well as the other legendaries.

All the moves hit the shiny Guzzlord, and obviously, those attacks are too much for it, and it fainted on the spot. It was the last Ultra Beast present in the battlefield. The shiny Guzzlord fainted on the spot, and Ash proceeded to go near Guzzlord and caught it with the coincidentally last Beast Ball they had. Guzzlord was sucked in to the ball and it was finally caught.

As soon as Ash got his hands on the ball, and raised it on the air, everyone cheered, their efforts have paid off, they celebrated, as if the whole battlefield was field with uproars, the champions were happy that the place was peaceful once again.

Ash gave the last Beast Ball to Lusamine, and with that final ball, that filled up a massive bag just containing Beast Balls with Ultra Beasts in it. Lusamine accepted it and went to investigate the Beast Balls even further, careful not to let out every single on of them.

The champions were amused at that, they were happy that everything is fine now, well, except that the whole field was a mess.

The legendaries also gave their loud cry, after that, the majestic Lugia had swooped down and confronted Ash, much to their shock, but Ash was unfazed.

"Young man, it seems that you've successfully put out this disaster, together with some other people who helped you." Lugia stated through telepathy, some other trainers were awestruck at the sight, especially the wild cards, they didn't even knew Ash had contact with some of the legendaries, and also some of the champions were surprised that Lugia had talked to him, but it is him after all, everything is possible.