Chapter 15

Lillie's POV

We just arrived at Kanto's Viridian City, the place is quite beautiful and so peaceful, I also hear about the gym being closed for a long time due to some unknown reason.

"I hope you didn't get sick after the flight kids." my mom, Lusamine stated as she looked at Lana and Sophocles' condition.

"Th-That was a nightmare, Mrs. Aether." Sophocles managed to say as he had hard time catching his breath.

"I wasn't used to it." Lana uttered.

"Well then, shall we continue walking? It'll be a while before we arrive at Pallet Town." Mom said, they nodded and walked towards a forest that will lead back at Pallet Town.

I let out Snowy, my Alolan Vulpix, and let her walk with me as we go on the forest. We did see many pokemons that are not native in Alola.

"What do you know about Professor Oak's studies, mom?" I asked my mother.

"Lillie dear, he's a professor that is involved in wide variety of field, he's also responsible for taking care of the trainer's pokemons." My mom replied.

"But what makes you think that his works there are different from the other professors?" I asked again.

"He's the source of some other professor's researches, professors like Birch and Rowan are helping him on some particular task." My mom replied as she looked at the others who were busy sightseeing at the place.

"It'll still be awhile before we arrive at Pallet Town, how about you join them in sightseeing?" Mom suggested, I smiled and walked towards them, leaving mom and Gladion behind.

"Look Lillie, a Vileplume!" Mallow shouted at me as she told me to come closer to her, she pointed a finger towards a certain place and I saw some beautiful Vileplumes and Glooms walking together.

"Isn't Kanto fun?" Lana also arrived at the scene.

"Yes it is, Lana." I replied to her happily as we continued on sightseeing at the place.

But then we noticed someone from afar, and it looks like he's with an Arcanine, and it looks like he's feeding it with pokemon foods.

He noticed us and stopped what he was doing.

"Not to be rude, but, what are you guys doing here?" The mahogany haired boy asked as he pets his Arcanine, it's quite large for an Arcanine.

"I'm Lusamine of Alola, we are headed towards Pallet Town to meet Professor Oak." My mom introduced.

"I may not know you and your business about my grandfather, but I'll accompany you." The boy who claimed to be Professor Oak's grandson, said.

"I'm Gary by the way, Gary Oak." He introduced.

"You are Professor Oak's grandson?" Gladion asked.

"Yes, now let me accompany you, I'm heading back anyways." He said and returned back his Arcanine, we can also feel Kiawe's excitement as he saw that but we just ignored him.

"That'll be much appreciated, Gary." My mom said, he nodded and then the eight of us continued to walk on.

Five minutes have passed and then we finally got out from the place, and took a sight at the beautiful scenery of Pallet Town. It'll probably take another five minutes to walk ourselves towards Professor Oak's lab, but it'll just be fine.

As we started to walk onwards, two big figures quickly passed before us, emitting strong winds that made us stumble just a little, even for Gary.

The two large birds were flying in a fast pace and it looks like they were heading towards the lab we are also going.