Chapter 21

3rd Person''s POV

A week had passed after the visit in Challenger's Cove, Ash had kept his promise and let Celebi always out of it's pokeball, even Diancie.

In that one week time, the trio were training with the help of Ash's supervision, Dragonair have gotten stronger, as well as Koharu's four other pokemons. Her Galarian Ponyta also managed to evolve into her own Galarian Rapidash, making it even more beautiful. She also managed to get her final pokemon which is a Duosion, a somewhat jelly green pokemon, having a diamond-like mouth and a little bit larger body than Solosis.

Ash was no different, he had countless trainings together with his bunch of different pokemons, and with his Shiny Gardevoir's assistance, he managed the training well.

Leaf was also assisting Koharu, and she also trained her pokemons to the max.

The three are still at Kanto, staying there in order to get into the registration quickly, they decided not to jump from regions to regions for awhile because they have a tournament to attend, and is coming close.

They are now located particularly at the route that leads to Saffron City, it is still awhile before they'll arrive there but they want to call it a night and camp there until morning. They have already set up and Ash was the one who's cooking their meal, it was good since Leaf and Ash had already experienced it for the past month, he wasn't a bad cook, he was still helped and assisted by Koharu.

After that, the trio eated, together with their other pokemons, including Diancie and Celebi, but their dine was interrupted by some sort of strong gush from someone, and by that someone, it was a Dragonite landing beside them, it was carrying a duffel bag that was hanging on Dragonite's back.

And that made Ash realize.

"Wait, you're Lance's Dragonite ! " Ash exclaimed in realization, Dragonite nodded and then picked up something on it's duffel bag, what came out is a fancy looking card that has a W mark on it, it also contained Lance's signature, this is an indication that makes you a wild card of his.

Ash thanked Dragonite and it flew back to where it should be headed, Ash stared at the fancy card with awe.

"You'll gonna show it to the registrar at Indigo League." Leaf informed, Ash nodded in response.

"What does that mean ? "  Diancie wondered, she's a pokemon, obviously she has no clue about it, except the whole fact that the tournament is all about battling and chasing the top.

"Diancie, it means that he's capable of earning a champion's respect and made him enter the league without getting the necessary number of badges because he already proved that he is worthy enough of entering the league."  Koharu did the job and explained to her.

"I see."  She said.

The trio, Diancie and Celebi continued on eating as well as the other pokemons, but then, Celebi suddenly stopped and looked around, even Diancie noticed the sudden behavior of it and wondered.

"Is something troubling you Celebi?"  Diancie asked, Ash, Leaf and Koharu also noticed it.

"She's here."  Celebi plainly muttered, Ash and the others have no clue what he just meant by that.

"She's what? Who's she?" Leaf asked and looked around, but no one is there.

Koharu, again, had her instict turned on, and went closer to Ash just in case, Lead couldn't help it but giggle at Koharu's doings, much to Koharu's annoyance and she just glared at the girl.

"Enlighten me Celebi."  Diancie ordered, Celebi still looked around, hoping to find what he's looking for.

"She's here, Diancie, the melody pokemon is here."  Celebi then stated, and with that, Diancie was surprised, as well as the two girls, hearing what Celebi just said, the two quickly recognized who he is talking about.