Chapter 22

Arceus' POV

I have heard from Lugia that my reincarnated trainer had his appearance at the cove, which is convenient since Lugia was also there.

"I see that he got Celebi and Diancie."  I stated, he even managed to gain those two's trust.

"Yes it is, my lord, but what surprised us is how he found the cove with ease."  Lugia then wondered, sure the passage was a lot harder to spot.

"Who knows? That makes him much more worthy of owning those two."  I replied to Diving Pokemon, it was a good choice reincarnating him here.

"What's more surprising is that his connection to Pokemons are far stronger than anyone else."  I stated.

"He'll be able to reach new heights together with his pokemons, far greater than anyone else."

"And he'll be unstoppable."

Ash's POV

I felt the familiar power surging around me, I've felt this feeling before, from...Greninja, yes, from Greninja, I am able to see sights through Gardevoir too, I can also feel her power sharply rising.

"He did it, Bond Phenomenon."  Diancie stated and stared at the newly form Gardevoir.

"You know about it?" Leaf asked the diamond pokemon, it nodded in response.

"Many centuries ago, something similar happened, it was a mysterious man who did it together with his Lucario."  Diancie explained, still staring at the Gardevoir, to which Koharu and Leaf was just shocked to hear that.

"Wh-What is that thing!" The leader of the poachers shivered, sure they haven't seen that kind of appearance.

"You'll regret laying a hand on Meloetta." I said darkly, disgusted at those poachers. I feel like Gardevoir also felt the same and is intimidating the three freaks.

"What are you standing there for? Attack!"

"R-Right, Houndoom, Dark Pulse!"

"Salazzle, Fire Spin!"

"Magmortar, use your Fire Blast and don't miss a thing!"

The three fired their pokemon moves at Gardevoir.

"Moonblast." I calmly said.

It wasn't your typical and usual Moonblast, in fact, it's a lot bigger, just like Greninja's Water Shuriken, it's size is almost the whole body of Gardevoir, and there are also few Moonblasts around her, and with that, she fired and the small ones deflected the other attacks, while the big one had its way and managed to hit the three, knocking them out instantly.

"N-No! You'll regret this!" The poachers said and ran away, leaving Meloetta's cave, they ran as fast as they can as they returned back their pokemons. Gardevoir was about to chase them but I stopped her.

"It isn't worth it Gardevoir, they'll just be caught soon, right now, Meloetta's life is at stake." I stated to her, she nodded in understanding and she reverted back in the original form, her horns disappeared in particles, and her 'gown' was now shorter, her small fairy wings also disappeared in particles.

The others also ran towards us.

"That was a nice display of power Ash."  Diancie stated.

"Thank you Diancie, anyways," I then turned my gaze at the cage and ordered Gardevoir to break it with Psychic, she did her job and managed to let Meloetta out of there, I had Koharu get me a Hyper Potion and some few oran berries and treated her, she then woke up from unconsciousness and I lend her the berries. She accepted it and ate it happily.