Chapter 43

This is probably the last chapter of the Eternatus arc, so that means, this book is finally going to put into an end :<

3rd Person's POV

Leaf and Koharu gasped as the massive move of Eternatus struck at Ash, and a massive explosion can be heard from it. Leaf and Koharu halted on the spot as they gazed at the thick dust cloud emerging on where Ash was. The champions on that spot also stopped and looked in horror at the sight.

Mixed emotions are being felt by them, especially Koharu, fear, afraid, horror, shock, disbelief, sorrow, anything you can put in.

Koharu was on her knees as she stared at the smoke, Eternatus screeched up after the devasting move it unleashed. Leaf was emotionless on the spot, her only brother, adoptive brother, even in the three months of them being together, she felt like he really is her brother, and now, seeing what just happened, she's literally debating on what to do right now.

"Ash...he's..." Koharu muttered, her face is on the ground now, she cried, she's not accepting the fact that Ash is gone, she just can't accept it.

"No...he can't do that..." Leaf also muttered, she's as the same as Koharu.

"No, no, no...this can't be happening." Leaf continued on, tears have dropped in her eyes.

"No!!" Leaf yelled out on top of her lungs, and just by that, at the same time she screamed, two attacks were fired off at Eternatus, those two attacks hit Eternatus and it screeched in pain.

Koharu and Leaf quickly perked up and checked on what happened, the dust cloud dispersed and they were shocked to see who protected him. As Koharu took a gaze at the two figure right in front of him, she quickly recognized them.

"Zacian...Zamazenta..." She murmured as she clearly took sight of it, they were in Crowned Shield and Crowned Sword form. Leaf was also amazed at the sight of the two.

Leon, who was also on that very scene, was amazed at the sight of the legendary pokemons that was located on his region, never in his life didn't experience to see such beautiful creatures, he was satisfied, he didn't regretted coming in the league to check out trainers.

And as for Ash, as the time stopped, all he can see back there was barrier all over him and his pokemons, so much for the legendary pokemons of Galar. His pokemons were also amazed at the sight, they didn't have a clue on what just happened, though after the time resumed, they had also fired their moves, supporting Zacian and Zamazenta who just suddenly appeared.

Ash also saw Zacian and Zamazenta firing off their Flash Cannons towards the poison and dragon type pokemon, he heard it screech in pain, that was just a super effective hit.

Eternatus, returning back to it's original form, was enraged, it wasn't expecting the arrival of the Galar guardians, the two who defeated it many years ago.

"You have caused havoc again! And this time, we will put you into permanent slumber!"  Zacian roared and then jolted up in the sky, same as Zamazenta, and that surprised Ash, as well as Leaf and Koharu, the book she read while she's studying mentioned that Zacian and Zamazenta can't hover up in the air, so she wondered why.

Zacian and Zamazenta had their sword and shield brighten up, then at the same time, both are charging towards the gigantic pokemon.

"That must be Behemoth Blade and Bejemoth Bash!" Exclaimed Koharu as she saw the two Galar guardians darting up in the air and glowing.

The two pokemons hit Eternatus, and as they hit the spot, Eternatus screeched again in pain, it again attempted to use Dynamax Cannon but Zacian and Zamazenta was quick to react and proceeded swiftly to the core, and hit the core right on the spot.