Chapter 28

3rd Person's POV

'Talonflame is unable to battle, Charizard is the winner, trainer, please send out your third pokemon.'
.
.
.
.
.
'Aegislash is unable to battle, Charizara again wins the round! Trainer, reveal your fourth pokemon.'
.
.
.
.
.
'Pyroar is unable to battle, Charizard is owning the rounds! Trainers, send out your fifth pokemon!"
.
.
.
.
.
"Noivern is out from the battle! Charizard seems not fazing out! Trainer, reveal your last pokemon."
.
.
.
.
.
It is the last round, Calem had lost his cool, to think that he's swept the elimination rounds and quarterfinal rounds, and yet, he's here, getting swept by some unknown guy of Kanto, even the spectators can't seem to believe at what they were seeing.

"Absol, you're my last hope, at least win this round for your other team!" Calem exclaimed as he tossed out his last pokeball, it revealed the disaster Pokemon, Absol, it has a mega stone attached to a pendant on his neck.

"Charizard, can you still go on?" Ash asked the lizard pokemon, just to make sure. Charizard responded by giving him a thumbs up.

"Very well then." Ash is assured.

"Battle begin!"

"Absol, start things off with Shadow Ball!"

"Charizard, crush that Shadow Ball with Thunder Punch!"

With that cue, Absol quickly fired off Shadow Ball towards the fire type starter, but just like before, it was easily deflected by his Thunder Punch.

"We will not go down that easily, Charizard, you use Steel Wing!" Ash exclaimed excitedly, he's really feeling the match. He isn't like Leaf when he battles, sure he can also do that, but at circumstances like this, he'll show his emotions through official pokemon battles, just to make sure he's one with his pokemon.

"Oh no you don't, counter with Megahorn!" Calem also responded, although this is his last match, he's desperate to take out his Charizard, that way, he'll be contented.

The attacks went head on, Absol is in par with Charizard, but still having a hard time adjusting to it's strength, but overall, he managed to hold on. They broke the collision and went back to their places.

"That Absol is good." Ash acknowledged.

"Thank you, but at this point, I'm gonna raise the bar even higher, Absol, let's do this, mega evolve!" Calem yelled as he raised his mega bracelet containing the Absolite in there, Absol howled and then undergo mega evolution, after the light died down, it revealed a much more magestic Absol, it's horn grew longer, it also managed to get itself a pair of angelic wings, it also had striders down on it's feet. It howled once again and did battle stance.

"That's a cool looking Absol, but it'll not stop us, Charizard, fight with Flamethrower!" Ash commanded.

"Quickly deflect it with your Dark Pulse!" Calem quickly responded and Absol had his attack fired off towards the stream of flames that is headed towards it, but it was overpowered, so he quickly dashed sideways to evade the attack.

"Even if he's mega evolved, it's still overpowered..." Calem muttered, but shrugged it off.

On the other side, Ash also felt that Charizard's power is depleating, and he knows he should do something about it.

"Absol, strengthen up and use Megahorn!" Calem exclaimed.

"Charizard, I know your tired, but let's do this together, I know you can still hold on, deflect it with Thunder Punch!" Ash exclaimed desperately.