Chapter 16

3rd Person's POV

Meloetta, a mythical pokemon who was rumored to be the peacemaker for the legendary trio of Unova, her voice and melody is one of her powers that will able to calm down any pokemons that had started fights.

Meloetta is quite friendly, but at the same time, shy, so the legendary trio had their hard time protecting her.

The news about the chaos on Nimbasa City had got to the legendary trio, which made the three felt the hatred towards the one causing it.

"Impecable humans, destroying everything for their plans."  Thundurus, the legendary pokemon the controls lightining, said angrily.

"But there are somebody who stood for justice, especially that pair who just showed up."  Tornadus, the legendary pokemon that controls the wind, stated as it remembered the duo, as well as the girl.

"We may entrust the safety of the region to the three, as Reshiram said that the three of them will be a part of another chaos soon, a big, unavoidable chaos."  Landorus, the pokemon the controls the lands and it's fertilization, decided to announce.

"We still don't know them, Landorus!" Tornadus interjected, Thundurus also agreed at this.

"I know that, Tornadus, Thundurus, but the fact that Reshiram let herself be caught by that boy, we should do the same."  Landorus stated, the other two were surprised at what Landorus just said.

"She what?!"  Tornadus and Thundurus exclaimed in disbelief.

"She was caught by him, not by force, but voluntary, she entrusted him with her powers."  Landorus stated again, much to their confusion.

"But why? Why would Reshiram do such thing? Does Zekrom knows about this?"  Thundurus asked, still not believing at Landorus.

"She sensed the incoming chaos, and will take part of it, she won't say a thing about why exactly she wanted to be caught by some human apart from N, she used N to find a worthy trainer, and yes, Zekrom knows about this, to which he also agreed at the plan and will help the boy soon."  Landorus explained, Thundurus and Tornadus are speechless at that.

But Meloetta heard the whole thing, and was interested at this.

"If chaos will prevail, then I might be a help to the boy you were talking about."  Meloetta suddenly appeared out of nowhere and greeted them.

"Meloetta, you canno---"

"I will do what must needed to do, Thundurus, if Reshiram voluntarily joined the boy, it may also be the time that I also help him."  Meloetta cut off Thundurus, she glared at Thundurus, making him back off a bit.

"Landorus, in what possible way I can reach the boy you were talking about?"  Meloetta asked, looking at Landorus.

"If the Vast White Pokemon is on his possession, then I can assume that you will safe by his side, very well, he's now located at Kanto region, particularly at Pallet Town."  Landorus stated, that made Melloeta happy.

"Thank you, Landorus."  Melloeta greeted with a smile.

"It is my pleasure, Meloetta."  Landorus replied.

"But, Landorus, you just can't---"

"You are forbidden to stop me along with my decisions, Thundurus, it'll be final, I will join that boy's team and be his pokemon. I'll prove to you that he's worthy of my power and presence."  Meloetta demanded, glarimg menacingly at Thundurus.